says in french: lemon!

So my friend talya wants me to keep writing this, she also want three chapters by the end of the day..hahahahaha yeah not happening

------time skip------1 year later------

"Karkat," you ask for his attention, he looks away from his computer and towards you, you go on with your question "how do trolls mate?" You ask blushing. He begins blushing and looks back at his computer.

"Why don't you ask someone else." He says acting bored, but you hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Well kanaya can go on for days with smart words and the history of things so I tried asking vriska and she said I should ask you and then she winked, but then I tried asking eridan and he said he would show me so that's a no." You sigh and look at the floor.

"You know why vriska said for you to ask me right?" He says looking at his keyboard. "She wanted us to uh......do it." He said turning back to his computer.

"Oh well I mean its not that I don't like you or anything...its just i uhh..I don't like you like" he clears his throat "that." He said franticly looking for words. You feel your face starting to burn, and you watch as his face does.

"Well since you won't answer one question, will you answer another?" You ask walking up to his desk. You sit next to his keyboard.

"Well I guess it depends on the question" he replies.

"Why are your horns so stubby" you say grasping them. Earlier the day before you fell on your hand and injured it, grabbing the horns really hurt but nepeta says that trolls like it when you do that.

You twist your hands around and he let's out a soft purr. "[Y/n]" he moans.

You smile thinking its cute, but a few seconds later he grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him into a kiss. He asks entry and is denied, but instead he forces his way in. His tongue explores this once familiar territory.

( author trips and falls dropping lemons all over the place. "Oops, looks like its happening";)

He soon gets tired of this and shoves you up against the wall holding your hands above your head. He pulls up your shirt and slowly takes it off of you. He then whispers in your ear "strip for me [y/n]"

You take off your bra, "more" he whispers. You take off your pants and just when you start to take off your panties he says, "impatient are we?"

He leans towards your neck and slowly kisses it and nibbles at it looking for your sweet spot. You let out a soft moan when he finds it, he uses it against you, making you want more. He takes your hand, he knows you fell on and grips it tight. You whimper in pain and you feel him smile against your skin

He grabs your breast and starts massaging it. He moves his lips down to your other breast and he starts sucking your nipples. He starts flicking it with his tongue and you bite your lip holding back a moan.

He starts undressing and when he pulls his boxers down you see his tentabulge. "Suck me." He demands, his demanding things kinda turns you on.

You get on your knees, but you are confused on how your are supposed to put it in your most if it keeps squirming. He garbs the back of your head and shove your mouth towards it. He pushes your head onto it and you begin sucking "faster" he moans.

You go faster and faster until he cums in your mouth. You are about to spit it out until he touches you chin and brings it to the sky. "Swallow it" you do as he says and swallow his hot strawberry flavored liquids.

You stand up and he begins kissing you again. He begins rubbing you through your panties. "Wet already?" He says smirking.

You hold back your moans as he rubs harder and faster. "Moan for me [y/n]" he whispers in your ear. You bite your lip and shake your head, you don't want to give him that kind of power.

"Don't hold back on me" he says going harder and faster, you gibe in and moan, not loudly but it wasn't soft that's for sure.

He smirks and pulls your panties down and proceeds to put it near your entrance. "Beg for me." He demanded.

"What?" You say looking at him. "I said beg for me, shout my name and beg." He says. You shake your head. "Ok" he says raising an eyebrow and begins to pull his boxers up.

"Please karkat I need you." You say, seeing him smile and then placing his tentabulge where it once was. "Shout it" he whispers.

"PLEASE , I NEED YOU KARKAT!" You shout. He then slams into you and you feel tears well up in your eyes. He doesn't seem to care, he thrusts harder and faster until he finds your g spot. He them slams into you making you moan loudly.

"[Y/n] I-Im gonna-" "me too" he grabs a bucket and places it underneath you both and continues