Thanks giving lémòn

Okay so this is literally written the day of thanksgiving and I just want to say it's goin to be shit and there will be spelling errors so beware.

-_________________________-

Your POV

You put the turkey in the oven, it's 4 in the morning and you're starving. You wake karkat up and pull him out of bed.

"Babe I want to go to Taco Bell before Gamzee and Tavros get here." You say brushing the hair out of his face. His morning hair give you life :)

"Why though, they won't be here for another 5 hours. Let's go back to bed come on." He stumbled back toward the bed.

"I'm really hungry, please. I just need to get your keys where are they?" You were drowsy and you were also stumbling everywhere.

"No lets go back to bed." He said pulling you closer by your hips, your arms found their way to his neck and so did your lips.

"I just want something to eat." You whined, he pushed you onto the bed.

"In the morning babe, it's too early." He said climbing on top of you, he fell to your left and you both fell asleep.

-______morningtime:)________-

"Wake up, babe wake up" karkats voice was soft and cute in the mornings.

"What is it?" You opened your eyes and looked next to you, karkat stood with his pants down and a smirk on his face. His bulge was wriggling around, it wrapped around itself.

"You said you wanted something to eat." He winked and your face grew bright red, you were married but still that's not what you meant at all.

"K-karkat were having company soon." You say trying to get out of doing this, Karkat normally got his way though.

"Oh come on [y/n]." He said giving you the puppy eyes, you sighed and got out of bed. He grinned and bit his bottom lip.

You touched the bulge lightly up and down, you licked the tip and ran your finger up and down gently.

"Gog damn stop teasing" he demanded, your lips warpped around the tip and you bobbed your head up an down. His hand was tangled in your hair, he forcefully pushed his bulge in your mouth harder.

He let out soft grunts and moans as you sucked his tentabulge, you felt his hot cherry flavored cum in your mouth. Some got on your lips too.

"Swallow." He said looking at you, his eyes were filled with lust. You did as you were told and wiped off your lips with your index finger. You sucked on your whole finger until it was clean, you stood and kissed him.

"There, now let's go eat actual food." You said walking away from him.

-_________________________-

Predictable right? Yeah I wrote this infront of my family...honestly took me about 30 minutes.

Kay byeee :P