"Want a little sibling?"

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

1
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/_ _\ɴʏᴀ~

It was just a normal day in the life of the Aizawa, Yamada, Shinsou household.

"Hizashi..." Shouta muttered turning to his side.

"Zashi what's burning..." he groaned again tapping what he thought was his partner.

"Hizashi!" He groaned getting up from the bed "Oh.." he sighed looking at the empty spot on his bed.

Oh right! Burning!

He jumped up and off the bed and scrambled out of his bedroom.

"Hitoshi!? Hitoshi!?" He ran to the opposite room. He swung the door open and saw that the boy wasn't his room.

The loud beeping sounds of the smoke detector made things even worse and Shouta managed to make his way to the kitchen to see well,

An unexpected sight...yet it was quite expected.

Hitoshi was shirtless using his shirt to fan the pan that was on fire in the Kitchen.

Hizashi grabbed the shirt from the sleep-deprived teen and just dropped it in the pan hoping it would put the fire out.

Let me repeat.

Hizashi put a cotton shirt on a flaming pan.

The fire seemed to disappear, calming them down until it just popped up even larger making both of them scream.

"DAD!?!? PUT IT OUT" Hitoshi yelled.

"I CAN'T YOU DO IT" He yelled back.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!?"

"YOU STARTED IT"

"Both of you stop yelling" Aizawa scoffed grabbing the pan put of Hizashi's grasp.

He did what a normal human being would do. He put it in the sink, letting water put the fire out.

(Edit: i was told this is unsafe. I'm sorry. I'm a good cook so I've never set a pan on fire so- um. Sorry lmao)

"Phew... we did it." Hizashi sighed "am I right Hito?" He smirked at his son who just rolled his eyes.

"You burnt my shirt" He glared at the man. "It was my favourite..."

"Oh come on...you can find these anywhere. I'll pick one up at hot topic" Hizashi smirked

"It had a nice scent.." Hitoshi added.

"You know what else smells good? Ice cream" Hizashi proposed.

"You're trying to coax me father." Hitoshi narrowed his eyes. "It's working.."

"Well what flavour do you-"

"I love how you both started a fire in the the Kitchen at-" Shouta checked the time on the stove "6AM and just decided to play it off with ice cream" his bottom eye twitched