Her mom (3) + LOV

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

25

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"Zashi we just have to let her be, whatever makes her happy" Aizawa soothed as they both got ready for bed.

The blonde was currently having a meltdown. Apparently (Y/n) was getting close to her birth mom.

He hated the fact that he felt so bitter because of it. Then again it wasn't his fault.  He couldn't help but feel jealous.

He still hadn't found out about what happened 2 nights ago that lead to Jeff bringing her back so late.

Hitoshi had promised not to tell their parents because (Y/n) was too scared. He agreed he'd let her do it herself.

"She's not going back"

"...Papa?" (Y/n) called almost inaudibly as she stood at the door frame peeking her head in. It was a small habit she had. She was allowed into the room any time she wanted but still did that.

"Hey~ Kitten!" Hizashi plastered a fake smile onto his face as he hopped off the bed.

"Can i sleep here?" she asked, waddling in as Hizashi squatted to ger height.

"Of course. Anytime" Aizawa nodded.

"What's wrong baby?" Hizashi asked noticing her eyes glossier than usual.

"Is it grape? Listen we'll find them okay?" Aizawa sighed remembering the plush she lost 2 days before.

"No.." she shook her head.

"Then what's the matter?" Asked Aizawa again.

"Am... am i gonna stay with my mommy?" she asked.

'Ah fuck' both men thought. They'd been dreading this moment for a very long time.

They both shared a concerned look before Hizashi turned to speak.

"Of course Honey, if that's what you want" He sighed.

"B-but what about you?" she pouted.

"You can visit us any time you want" Aizawa smiled.

"...but i don't wanna" she whimpered as she burst out in tears.

"Eh!? You don't!" Hizashi gasped.

"No! I wanna stay here" she cried.

"But i thought you always wanted a mommy!" Aizawa added.

"...no...i like you better" she shook her head still crying.

"It's okay sweetie! If you don't wanna stay with her we won't let you" Hizashi soothed "aww come here" he sighed pulling her into a hug.

"Damn..got us all sad and worried for nothing" Aizawa chuckled joining in on the group hug.

"So...i can stay" she asked again.