"What happened to her!?"

A crackhead chapter because- Lack of inspiration🤚🏾🙄
_

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

13

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

It was a nice warm day in the Aizawa/Yamada/Shinsou household. Or what i like to call the Aizamasou household.

It was loud.

Super loud.

Wanna know why?

Because it was just (Y/n) and Hizashi home.

Aizawa was out training Shinsou for the UA sports festival and thought it was a smart idea. Well. He thought wrong.

Let's get on with our story now shall we?

"Fuck! Fuck fuck" Hizashi yelled pacing around the kitchen, his eyes glued to the toddler lying on the floor.

"Kitten....? (Y/n)?" He whispered as the girl stared at the ceiling with a blank expression.

She looked just like Aizawa and Shinsou.

Hell nah.

"Hm....sjsishej"

"Huh? Baby? Say that again please"

"I am merely a few steps away from mass destruction. The smell of genocide entices me, Father." She said pointing her finger towards the ceiling. "The earth....shall. be. Mine"

Did...did she just make a declaration of dictatorship?

She just sounded like Hitoshi right now.

"I- uh..."

You broke her zashi-

I'm fucking dead

DEAD

They're gonna kill me shit shit shit-

Hitoshi wasn't this bad- all he did was sleep.

And there stood Hizashi, almost ripping out his own hair as he bit his nails in fear. What was he going to do? Who was he going to tell.

Now, the readers are probably wondering what in the world is going on.

So let's just go back a few hours in time.

°❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈°

"Do you have to go?" The girl pouted, blocking the door frame with her little body.

"Kitten please. This is a really important thing for Hitoshi" Aizawa sighed "We'll come back later."

"But... I'll be sleepy" she whined "and i can't play when I'm sleepy"

"Oh come on.. you can play with Daddy" Hizashi beamed pointing at himself.

"But i want all of us to play" she complained "please"