"MARRY ME!"

A cute chapter to calm us all down from (M/n) and her bullshit.

This takes place a few weeks before her mother shows up.

BakagousBitch , FEITANSSBRAT and KatieShadows made these cute suggestions

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

26

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

It was a calm  morning in the Aizawa/Yamada/Shinsou household.

Hitoshi and our Baby were still fast asleep so the Fathers decided to watch a movie on the morning of their day off.

"Thanks so much for agreeing Tai" sighed Hizashi still on the phone with his colleague. The Pro hero Fatgum.

"Of course! I love that kid~ Tamaki and Eijirou wouldn't mind her helping out during training"

"Alright then, we'll send her over after breakfast" Hizashi nodded before hanging up.

On cue, the toddler waddled down the staircase carefully counting the steps while her parents watched her in awe.

"Papa! Daddy!" She beamed finally reaching the bottom of the staircase as she ran over to them.

"Hey kitten~"

"What are we watching?" She asked climbing the couch as she squeezed in between the cuddling couple.

"Meet my husband" the woman on the television spoke.

That particular word sparked (Y/n)'s attention, she usually heard her parents refering to eachother as that aside from the people who said it outside.

"What's a husband?" She asked, her eyes still glued to the television.

"Uh..good question" Aizawa nodded "Zashi?"

"Huh? Uh.. um" Hizashi scratched his head "Why don't you answer, papa?"

"Uh.. a husband is like.. someone you marry when you're older." The ravenette explained.

"Yeah. They give good hugs and kisses" Hizashi added.

"Marry?"

"They live together when they're older."

"So.. are you my husband?"

"Ah!? Um! No- actually we can't be-.. well because we're already your Daddies"

"Oh.....So can i marry Toshi?"

"Yes." Hitoshi monotoned standing at the foot of the staircase "(Y/n) will marry me. No girls. No boys" he nodded to himself.

"I- wait.." Aizawa paused "No. Toshi's already your brother"

"But... but i wanna marry-"

"Kitten.. you can get married when you're older okay? See even Toshi's too young to get married" Hizashi giggled.