"THEY'RE BONDING"

This chapter was so cute and for what!?
_________________________________________

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

5

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

It had been a week since (Y/n) arrived at the Yamada/Aizawa/Shinsou household, Honestly she loved it there.

It was 1 in the morning and she had just woken up because she was thirsty. She didn't know if she was to go to her Parents' room, the kitchen or just suck it up till morning.

After some serious 3 year old thinking, she crawled off her bed and waddled out of the room.

The dim light from the kitchen made it easier for her to navigate her way there.

She yawned one more time holding the grape plush her big brother gave her as she finally entered the kitchen.

"Why are you awake?" A voice asked, Hitoshi stood beside an open fridge holding a juice-box as he stared at the kid who was awake waaaaay passed her bed time.

"Water" she answered shortly.

"Oh. Okay.. don't you want some Juice instead?" He asked as he picked her up and sat her on the countertop.

"Okay" she smiled.

He smiled back at her before turning to the fridge and getting a juice-box for her.

"Hey" he called her getting her attention "Don't tell Daddy and Papa okay?" He whispered as he put a finger over his lips.

She nodded giggling slightly while he opened the little juice-box for her.

"Our little secret" He smirked, handing her the juicebox.

"Thank you"

"Do you want a snack too?" He asked and she nodded again.

He pulled out the tray of brownies from the fridge. Making sure the pull out the left tray and not the right one. I'm not gonna make that mistake again

"Here you go" He said handing her a square before shoving one into his mouth. "It's good right?" (He fuckin that shit upp~)

"Yeah! Good!" She repeated, eating happily.

After eating 2 more squares each, Hitoshi decided it was too late for her to be up and decided to take her to bed.

"Okay Kitten, it's time for bed."He sighed carrying her.

She pouted looking up at him. Of course the Kitten eyes were starting to pierce into his soul, making him let out a sigh of defeat.

"O-okay you can stay with me" He grit his teeth "but we can't make noise okay?"

She nodded eagerly, clutching the boy and plush tighly as they both sat on the couch.

Hitoshi put a Kid's movie on for her on his phone and they watched for a few minutes before he noticed her yawns had gotten more frequent.