her mom (6)

Not y'all thinking I'm niCE😗💅🏾

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

29

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"Let's get a divorce"

The words echoed in Aizawa's head as he laid on the empty bed. Hizashi was returned to custody till the next case so there was no way they could talk it out.

The blonde usually said things without thinking, but this time it really left Aizawa feeling heavy-hearted

Well readers, let's see what went down that evening.

"W-what do you mean?" Aizawa asked, swerving on the road as he turned his focus back to the road.

".."

"Hizashi you're not making any sense" Aizawa stated flatly "come on.. if this is a joke tell me now."

"No.. I'm not jok-"

Suddenly, The blonde was pushed back with force as Aizawa quickly pulled over at the side of the road. "What are you trying to say?" He asked lowly.

"I'm saying, we should split." Stated the blonde harshly "it'd be best for the both of us"

"How the fuck is it-  ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

"Oh my gosh enough with the noise" Hizashi hissed covering his ears, he couldn't even look at his partner.

Aizawa was beyond mortified. He didn't know whether to feel angry or heartbroken.

"What happened to not parting till death?"

"I'm being realistic!" Snapped the blonde.

"How?! You're making the decision by yourself! You don't even wanna get-"

"I do." He cut in.

".....What?" The ravenette's mouth hung open as disbelief washed over his face.

"I want this. The divorce."

"Shut up Zashi!" Aizawa hissed "You're lying through your teeth!"

"But it's what's best for us! I can't let your career go down with mine!" The blonde finally burst "You're not being realistic! You can still fight for (Y/n) without me causing any trouble"

"But you're not causing any trouble!"

"Yes I am! I don't want the death threats I'm receiving to pass on to my family!"

"Zashi, quit it." Aizawa was in a state of denial "I can-"

"No! I don't need your help! I'll sort it out. Let me do something responsible for once!"