"She touched my balls!"

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

31
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Ah yes, a calm Saturday morning, the birds were chirping, the sky was blue and the teen actually got a decent amount of sleep.

He rolled over on his bed, suddenly his intuition seemed to alert him.

Hitoshi opened his eyes to see his little sister floating in mid-air staring down at him.

"What the f- AH!" He let out a high pitched scream.

"Hello" she smiled.

"DAD! SHE'S BEING CREEPY AGAIN WITH THE NEW QUIRK" He yelled getting off his bed "oh my gosh! (Y/n)- get down from there" he commanded.

"Oh okay" she nodded moving forward.

"Uh- Wait not lik- OFMPH" She just walked over her invisible platform and fell right onto Hitoshi's stomach.

It had been a week since the last trial and all the heat finally died down.

The new quirk confused everyone.

(Y/n) was literally able to walk on air. Apparently she said she could make "invisible platforms" with her mind and just climbed them whenever she wanted.

This scared the shit out of everyone because now there's a toddler running around in mid-air and they feared she'd fall and hurt herself.

"What's going on now!?" Aizawa asked panting at the doorframe.

"Nothing" she smiled innocently rubbing her face against Hitoshi "I was just waking Toshi up"

"No she wasn't! She almost gave me a heart attack" Hitoshi argued.

"Huh? Hitoshi you liar" she smacked his forehead "I was playing with you"

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Did not."

"Did to!"

"Hitoshi get a grip. She's 4"

"But sh-"

"Daddy he's just a pussy"

"Um.........Well both of you come down for breakfast. Kitten, your friends are waiting downstairs"

"Yay!" She squealed running out of the room in mid-air.

"I don't think I can ever get used to that" Shivered the teen.

"Me neither"

"How did she get so used to it though?"

Her quirk was called: Parkour.

Pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

"Are you ready to swim (Y/n)-Chan!?" Asked Satori, eagerly jumping around as Wakatoshi just '😐'

"Yeah! You get to meet all my Big friends!" She squealed.

"But we're already your big friends" frowned Wakatoshi, getting a little jealous.

"Yeah but they're in highschool" Satori added making his brother huff and look away.