Her mom (4)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

27
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"Listen, all I'm saying is you should'nt put yourself in that type of situation knowing who you are and the job you have too" Aizawa scolded. It was the day after the whole incident with Kitten's birth mom.

"Who knows what she would have done, she reeked of alcohol too! what if she hurt our children!?" Protested the blonde, getting up from the dining table.

"Zashi..calm down-"

"Who knows what she's been doing to our daughter behind closed doors!"

"Hizashi! Just be grateful this didn't affect your career" Aizawa sighed.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Hitoshi piped in as he stood at the door frame "I think you're gonna wanna see this" he sighed leading them to the living room where the Channel 3 News played.

"Yes, there are allegations flying around against the Pro Hero, Hizashi Yamada otherwise known as present mic going around. The Pro-Hero was seen using violence and foul language on an innocent civilian-"

"Innocent!?" The blonde yelled "that's bullshit!"

"The video shows Social media personality; (M/n) (L/n), and Mr. Yamada in a stand-off at their estate where they reside. It is shown that Yamada used force against the woman as she-"

"But she hit you first Dad!" Hitoshi frowned "who the hell even recorded that?!"

"As this video circles around the internet, we begin to wonder; is this man really the kind of person we want fighting for us? Keeping us safe?"

"Representatives have reached out to Miss (L/n) who is indeed pressing charges, Yamada may be forced to be under apprehension until trial"

"Apprehension?" Aizawa repeated "turn that off. I'm calling Nezu"

"And here, The video evidence that has been taking Japanese Media by storm."

On the screen showed the video of Hizashi and (M/n)'s... clash.

That previous night...

"You think I'll just let you come into my house and-" Hizashi was then cut off by the woman's bag whipping across his face.

"Shit." Aizawa muttered, he was watching Mrs. Nakamura talk to Hizashi and the lady from his bedroom window.

Aizawa began rushing down, only to be stopped by hearing a noise from his daughter's room.

"You bitch" He sneered pushing the lady off him.