Her mom (1)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

23
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"Hitoshi you can't just put your little sister in the sink whenever she bothers you!" Shota yelled trying to calm the child he was carrying.

"Why not? it worked" He smirked

"Zashi, say something!"

"Uh...um..Nose goes?"

"You know what? I'm done. Toshi, walk yourself to school tomorrow. Zashi sleep on the couch tonight.

"Aww come on dad! I'm just playing with her." Hitoshi protested "isn't that right (Y/n)"

The toddler quickly wiped her tears and nodded frantically.

"Are you serious? You're supposed to be on my side" Aizawa chuckled, faking anger.

"She's always on my side. Come on Kitten, let's go climb some bookshelves" He said swiping the girl from her father.

You'd think Hizashi was the King of terrible decisions but no. It was Hitoshi.

Shortly after, the doorbell rang. Who could it have been?

Aizawa walked forward to open the door.

There stood a beautiful woman with heavy makeup and expensive jewelry and clothing on along side a foriegn looking man with freckles. He looked more laid back than her

"Hi!" She beamed "Aizawa Shota?" she  asked.

"Yes... is there-"

"So, I'm looking for.. Ah! There she is!" She squealed pointing at the little girl. "I've been wanting to meet you!"

"Um.. what business do you have with my child?" Asked Aizawa.

"I got your details from child support! I've been wanting to meet (Y/n), my daughter" she stated "I'm (M/n) and this is my boyfriend Jeff!"

"Um wha-" He gaped as she shoved rhe paperwork in his face.

Oh...it was authentic alright.

"Can i come in?" She asked, basically pushing through to get inside.

"Papa who's this?" Asked the toddler from the foot of the staircase.

"This is-"

"I'm your birth-mom! Surprise!" She announced.

"Huh?"

"My...my mommy?" Asked the child.

"Yeah.." Aizawa exhaled before rushing into the kitchen.

"Who was at the-"

"CODE RED. IT'S KITTEN'S REAL MOM" Aizawa whisper-yelled.

"WHA-"

"Stop the cap dad" Hitoshu chuckled walking over to the kitchen door before turning back with a gaping mouth.

The three men stood at the door watching the woman closely.