Back to the Future (3)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

30

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

10 minutes later in Aizawa's office.

"So... what that means is you're my daughter from 12 years in the future who came here accidentally."

"Yes."

"And Bakugo tried to kiss you just now?"

"Precisely"

"Which means Bakugo tried to kiss my daughter?" He asked with a twisted grin as his eye twitched.

"Wait- wh- Well i didn't-"

"Yeah Mr Aizawa do something! He tried to take our girl's first kiss!" Kota yelled.

"Let's not make this a big deal guys-" she cut in

"I thought i was your first Kiss" Wakatoshi pondered.

"Y-You said you wouldn't bring that up!" She whined pointing at the olive haired boy.

Everyone turned to the pair.

"You two Kissed?!?" Katsuma gaped.

"WAKATOSHI YOU CHEATED" Eri screamed.

"Miracle boy...." Satori exhaled shakily.

"Why didn't you tell us! I'll kill yo-"

"Quit acting like you didn't kiss Deku and Icy-hot either. In fact I think you kissed alot of people that day" Bakugou trailed off that blessed day when (Y/n) went on a kissing spree.

"WHY BRING THAT UP KATSUKI?!"

"HEY DON'T CALL ME THAT I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"(Y/n). You've got some explaining to do" Aizawa whispered.

"Dad- well uh- past dad. It's not a big deal! We were still toddlers and i barely remember"

"Still..." He glared at at the tall Male who's dull expression didn't waver. "Explain"

"Ugh come on it's just- you know... you used to kiss my bruises when I got hurt so I uh-" She explained fiddling with her fingers "I thought- you know"

"Where did he hurt himself?" Asked Eri

"I don't remember! It was so long ag-"

"My lips" Wakatoshi interrupted.

"AHHHH HE SOILED HER"

"YOU BETRAYED US MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRO-CODE"

"DOES THAT MEAN KITTEN CHOSE HIM!?"

"IT WAS JUST A KISS WE ALL HAVE A CHANCE"

"In that case I have an Ouchie too." Katsuma started "it's also on my l-"

"Have you forgotten I'm right here?" Smirked Aizawa looking murderous.

"Can i go now?" Bakugo asked.