3. Baby

Baby

I heard a growl, the sound of clothes ripping and then a splash. If it weren't for how gentle the wolfs teeth tugged me out of the water, and the sunlight on my face, I would have thought I had been caught.

The wolf shifted back once we were on the grass and away from the stream. He gently moved the hair from my face and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you're awake. You gave the girls a fright." He says gesturing to a group of women.

They came rushing forward and crowded around my fragile body.

"Hey there, darling. I'm Macy." A woman with dark brown hair said as she sat me up gently. Her blue eyes looked kind and made me feel safe. "This is Daniella," she gestured at a woman with dark skin and captivating blue eyes. She gave me a shy wave. "And this is Carol, Kenzie and Darla." I looked at all three of them cautiously. Carol was blonde with brown eyes, she looked older than the others by at least 5 years. Kenzie was the youngest, she looked about my age, late teens. Darla had pink hair. She was wearing very heavy, dark makeup. All of them were wearing the same outfit. grey sweatpants and matching zip up hoodies. It didn't look like they were wearing anything under them. "We're the only she-wolves in the pack, Vivian is speaking to the alpha, I would avoid her if I were you, she doesn't like rogues."

AUTHORS NOTE: I find it easier to write with a clear image in my head of who is who, feel free to imagine them however you would like but this is how I picture the girls in my mind.

My attention turned back to the man. He smelled like authority and I quickly scrambled away from him and bowed my head. I noticed I was wearing nothing but a grey hoodie, many sizes too large for me. It was the man's.

"Hey now, don't worry about formalities. I'm Vince," he reached his hand for me and I flinched away.

I didn't trust my voice, or the people around me so I remained silent. Alpha Kyle told me I mustn't speak unless given Verbal permission to do so. He used to test me by asking me questions before giving me permission to speak, and if I answered I was beat.

"Hey Vince, look." Darla spoke as she moved her fingers towards the anklet on my leg. I had been wearing it for as long as I can remember, it used to be on my shin just below my knee but as I've gotten bigger I've had to roll it down to my ankle gradually.

I pull my leg away from her hand and shake my head no.

"Hey it's okay she won't hurt you, let us have a look, is this your pack symbol?" Vince speaks again as he goes to grab my knee to keep my leg still.

As his hand makes contact with my bare skin a thousand images cross through my mind of Alpha Kyles Men and they way they touched me and my head begins to spin. I let out a scream and then everything goes black.

When I wake I am staring at a white ceiling. I can feel something in the back of my right hand and I look down and reach with my left hand to pull the tube out only to realise there is another tube in my left arm attached to a bag. I sit up and realise there is also a tube in my nose and I shake my head to get it out but it won't budge and it hurts my throat. I look down and my leg is wrapped up in something hard and I can't move my foot. My knee on my other leg is wrapped up in a white fabric and I realise I'm trapped.

There's a thing clipped to my finger and I struggle to get it off and suddenly the room is filled with a loud screeching sound, I scream and match the note and the room is flooded by men in white coats which makes me scream more. The men try to restrain me and I realise I'm wearing a thin almost paper dress and I'm naked underneath. I thrash under the men's arms and continue to scream and ignore whatever they are yelling at me.

"ENOUGH!" The voice comes from the doorway where a man is stood, he radiates authority and all the men in white immediately step away from me and I go completely still. He glares at the men and his eyes seem to darken as they settle on me.