1: Baby

CHAPTER ONE:
Introducing Baby. (A rough idea of what I imagine she looks like)

 (A rough idea of what I imagine she looks like)

Baby

I don't remember my parents.
Alpha Kyle has forbidden anyone from talking about them. All I know is that they were killed by werewolf hunters.

Alpha Kyle said it was my fault. He told me that my mother gave birth to me in the forest and that my crying is what got them caught. Alpha Kyle's mother was a midwife. She got killed too. The hunters left me though. Alpha Kyle blames me for his mother's death. That's why he made me Omega.

One of the elders once told me I had my mother's eyes. Emerald green.
The next day Alpha Kyle tore out her throat.
A neighbouring pack's alpha once told me that my jet black hair reminded him of the past Luna. So as soon as he left Alpha Kyle pinned me down and shaved my head.

The only thing I have of my parents was their last name. Braith.

I have been the Omega of the Crimson Lapis pack since I was 13 years old. That is when Alpha Kyle took over from his father, my uncle. I am 18 now and, other than the daily beatings, it isn't that bad.

Everyone in the Crimson Lapis pack lives in the pack house. It is a giant mansion built in the 1800's that has over 20 bedrooms. I sleep in the basement, on a blanket in a cage on the floor. Alpha Kyle said I don't deserve a room or a bed.

Every day I have to wake up at 4 am, and make breakfast for everybody and serve them the food in the dining room. While they eat their breakfast I have to make each and every bed in the house and take their laundry back down to the basement where the washing machines are. Once they are done eating I must wash all the dishes and clean the table. Then I must hang the washing out to dry.

After that Alpha Kyle let's the pack use me for whatever they want. They usually want me to tidy their mess or make them food or drinks or sweep or hoover...

But not today.

"Omega come to my office please." Alpha Kyle says through the mind link.

I stop what I was doing and make my way upstairs. When I reach his door the smell of alcohol tickles my nostrils.

I gulp and knock gently.

"Enter."

I open the door and gently close it behind me.

Last time I was in his office was 2 years ago and I accidentally let go of the door at it slammed too hard and Alpha Kyle beat me.

"OMEGA! I said SIT!" Alpha Kyle tells at me as I realise I had zoned out.

I quickly take a seat on the chair opposite his desk.