2: Dean

CHAPTER TWO:
The Alpha Of Rogues

My lips gently tease her neck as my canines protrude and graze her skin. My hand traces pattern on her hip and I push her harder against the wall. She shivers at my touch. I reach up under her skirt and inch closer to her underwear.

I've had enough of waiting for my mate. I'm 24 and there's still no sign of her. I can't stay a Virgin forever.

I look into Vivian's eyes. She doesn't love me. She loves my position in the pack. Vivian was a betas daughter. She was banished from her pack last year but nobody knows why. She doesn't like to talk about it. She found us the night she was banished and we took her in. She's been infatuated with me from day one. Constantly trying to tease me and tempt me. It would have worked a lot sooner had I not been able to see right through her. She is power hungry. She wants to be Luna. But she is not my mate... but what is the harm in pretending?

Just as I was about to unzip my jeans We are interrupted by a knock at the door and it suddenly bursts open. I let go of the girl in front of me and punch the wall above her head just as she ducks out from beneath my arms and scrambles to find her shirt to cover her modesty.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growl at the intruder.

Vivian ran out of the room, still shirtless with her shirt in her hands over her chest. She pretends to be embarrassed but she isn't. She enjoys when we are caught. She likes the rumours and gossip.

"Sorry to interrupt, Alpha. It's just-"
I cut him off and look him up and down. Vince, my Beta, was stood before me in nothing but a stretched and torn pair of sweatpants, soaked from head to toe.

AN: this is how I picture Beta Vince.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I turn my nose up at him and catch a scent of something sweet but it was gone as quick as it came

"There's a new she-wolf in our infirmary." He says with worry on his face.

"Brilliant!"
I enjoyed expanding our rogue group. At the moment we are a pack of 18. We search the forest looking for rogues to join our pack, once we reach 30 we can officially be recognised by the other packs in the region.

"Alpha there's a slight issue..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as he struggled to find the words.

"Spit it out Vince, don't waste my time."  I pick at the paint from the crack in the wall where I punched it.

"She was unconscious and it seems the current dragged her from her pack, but there's something not quite right about her. She looks rogue, she is malnourished but she was wearing an anklet that had the symbol of the Crimson Lapis pack. We believe she may have been abused by the pack."

The thought of them hurting their fellow pack member enrages me but what Vince says next makes me feel sick to my stomach.

"Alpha, sir.. there's more..Doc said.. the she-wolf.. in human form, was showing signs of being sexually abused. I know we don't usually accept runaways into our pack... but Macy and the other girls don't want to send her back."

Macy is Vince's mate, they met as rogues 8 years ago when they were both 14. A year later they ran into 16 year old me, I was an alpha's son. My pack was brutally murdered by werewolf hunters. I was the only survivor, over the years we collected more and more rogues. As son of an Alpha I automatically became the alpha of the rogue pack.

I just nod silently and take a moment to process everything Vince has told me. I can't send her back. She'll just get abused more, and will probably be punished for running. I don't really have much choice.

"Take me to her. She deserves to be formally welcomed to the pack by her new Alpha."

Vince turns around to face the still open door and I'm suddenly aware of the crowd of people who must have come upstairs with him to talk to me.
"He said yes!"

I roll my eyes at their cheers but I'm glad they are so willing to accept her.