7. Baby

After Macy sang me to sleep I woke up to the sound of voices.

The sun was bright and I couldn't feel the warmth on my skin.

My eyes shot open and I glanced around but I was alone.

I couldn't make out what the voices were saying. There were too many. It was too loud.

I sat up straight, and tried to look around again to find the source

My head. It's in my head.

I shot up out of bed and paced the room. The Tube was still in my arm and I yanked it out. Blood went everywhere and I screamed out in pain.

My head was pounding. I couldn't breathe.

"STOP IT!" I screamed at the voices to quiet them but it only made them louder.

My wolf began to come to the surface and I blacked out. The voices got louder and louder and I felt like a prisoner in my own body.

People began to rush into the room. Their mouths were closed but I could hear them speaking. It was loud. They were yelling.

I curled into a corner and tried my best to keep my wolf under control but I failed.

Alpha Dean entered the room but I couldn't hear anything he was saying over the voices in my head.

Before I could stop it, my bones began to crack and I screamed in agony as my wolf broke free.

The next moments were a blur until finally I regained control. A large wolf was on top of mine and I could feel the power radiating off of him.

"Mate."

Then the voices stopped. All I could hear was that word repeating over and over again.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and try to escape the large wolves grip. His paws send tingles through my skin. I snap at the other wolves leg and he jumps off of me in surprise.

I roll onto my front and go to run but I look around to realise there is a large crowd of wolves surrounding me. I back up and bump into the large wolf that was pinning me down.

He opens his mouth as if to bite me so I flinch back only to be picked up by the scruff of the neck.

The large wolf carries me towards the house and I see Macy open the large front doors. She smiles sympathetically at me and I look away.

The large wolf continues walking straight up the grand stairs and makes a left, going up yet another set of stairs. I try to look at my surroundings as I'm being carried and I take in the photographs on the wall. There were lists of people, I could see Alpha Dean, Macy and the other girls. And lots of men.

The wolf sets me down inside of a large bedroom on top of a very large bed and I realise what is about to happen.

The wolf shifts back and I realise it is Alpha Dean. My eyes widen in shock. I bit him! His leg was bleeding slightly.

"Shift." He commanded.

I did as I was told. The shift back was excruciating. My bones ached and my wolf was weak.

I closed my eyes tight and waited for him to punish me. I made no attempt to cover my body because Alpha Kyle would hurt me if I did.

"Baby, I'm not going to hurt you. Come here." He was stood at the end of the bed wearing nothing at all, I knew what he wanted.

I laid back and spread my legs hoping that he would finish fast and not hurt me.

He let out a low growl and grabbed both of my knees and slammed my legs shut. He grabbed a folded blanket from the end of the bed and covered me with it.

"Baby I'm not them! I'm not going to hurt you. Please don't do that. I'm not going to take advantage of you."

He covers his face with his hands and turns away from me.

So he didn't want to use me?