Watch Me

MADDY'S POV

The next few days were a blur, my eyes heavy and my body weak. My father healed me but I had to go through the recovery on my own. Draco sat by my side the entire time, he only left to get food from the great hall for us. I sat in that hospital bed, my mind twisting into its dark corners, my darkest desires penetrated my brain. Plotting my revenge would be easy, I'm a Riddle, evil courses through my veins. I had a secret I couldn't reveal to anyone, not even Draco but I can use it on Pansy. that bitch will be dead so I don't have to worry. I'm surprised Draco hasn't woke up and realised I had left every night at the same time. I leave in a white dress and my bare feet trudging on the grass below in search of my feed. My thirst growing over me.

When I was a little girl, I was fascinated by the idea of powerful creatures. The power and fear they struck into people was something I yearned for. Everybody knew who my father was, everybody knew his past. Innocent 6 year old me got the worst of it. The glares, the whispering, the taunting, the rumours that I was just as insane and evil as him. One day when I was 10 years old, I snapped. I wanted revenge on my bullies. That's when I found my book on powerful creatures of the night. All the creatures interested me, however, one always intrigued me the most. The Vampire. The monster of the night, the creature of darkness. I idolised these creatures, I spoke to my father about them very often. My father being who he is, found vampire families in hiding and offered a friendship between our families and theirs. They accepted and from there I became friends with the creatures of the night.

The night of my 16th birthday, pureblood wizarding families, wolf families and vampire families attended my ball. I wore the most beautiful ball gown that was the epitome of elegance

It fit my curves perfectly and the tiara on my head shone brighter than the fairy lights around the hall

It fit my curves perfectly and the tiara on my head shone brighter than the fairy lights around the hall. There I spoke with one of my friends Mikael, he is a vampire. one of the most powerful. he was 17 at the time of my party. he said he wanted to give me a gift that would bless me for life. he leads me to the library with his cold hand. When we enter, he pushes me against the bookshelf and says "don't scream". Then, he bit me. It burned and stung, he was feeding on me. He pulled his head from my neck and bit into his wrist, he forced his wrist into my mouth and I accidentally swallowed his blood while struggling to push out of his grasp. He grabbed my neck and I felt a sharp pain then I saw nothing. I woke up to Draco whispering in my ear saying I'm missing the party. I pulled myself from the floor and felt the urge to rip his throat apart and drink his blood. Draco pulled me into the hall in my mansion. Wizards and Witches made way for me as I walked through the crowds. (an: play this song now to get the feel of the situation, I've tried to put on a link and it won't work but the song is Eyes On Fire by Blue Fountain).

I walked through the people, their warm fresh blood pumping through their thick veins. Just a little taste would be fine, I can imagine their warm blood dripping down my throat as it quenches my thirst. Their necks exposed and waiting for my fangs to plunge into them. The urge becomes stronger and stronger, my need for blood becomes harder to ignore to every person I speak to. I can imagine which each individuals blood will taste like, some sweet, some bitter. 

After Pansy's attack on me, the urge has come back to feed again. I long to feel blood trickling down my throat. The only problem is, if I feed on Parkinson, I won't stop, I will kill her. Maybe it's time to tell Draco?