Pansy

'well if it isn't miss riddle' i heard a familiar voice speak behind me. i turned around the be met with the tall, platinum blonde haired boy i had grown up with. his light grey eyes stared into my green ones, a smirk formed on his face knowing i loved it. behind him stood his parents, Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. 

"ah Draco, oh how i have missed you, how was your Christmas ?" i asked politley because his parents were there. Draco and I have to keep the 'posh' act up around our paretns as not to get punished. 

"it was great thanks Maddy" he smiled 

"narcissa, Lucius how lovely to see you both again, i trust you also had a wonderful Christmas?" 

"yes Maddy thank you, it was wonderful, as always we had a lovely meal prepared by the elves, how was your Christmas dear?" 

"it was okay thank you" i lied, truth is Christmas wasn't celebrated in my house because and i quote my father "Christmas is nothing but a distraction from what really matters , that is work maddy, we have no time for such foolery" 

"thats good dear, well we must be going now goodbye Draco, we will see you next break" Narcissa pulled him in for a hug while Lucius patted his back. A pang of jealousy ran through me seeing Draco being so loved. i only wished for that , being able to go out with my father, spending time together apart from in my house. suddenly, i felt two arms around me, Narcissa hugged me. 

"i hope to see you soon Maddy, owl me if you ever want to talk" 

"thanks Narcissa" i said hugging back. they apperated back to the manor i assume. i felt two arms wrap around me again 

"i missed you mads" draco whispered

"i missed you to dray" i kissed his cheek. We heard a loud scream of excitment behind me. i quickly turned around to be tackled by skylar and bella. 

"oh my god Mads, we missed you so much babe, you look STUNNING" they said spinning me around to look at my outfit.

"erm girls have you seen yourselves, you look GORGEOUS" i said hugging them both.

"hey dray, mind if we snatch her for a sec?" they asked 

"erm sure" Draco replied blushing like a little girl who just got there first crush . the girls pulled me to the side and pulled me close

"right, what was that?" Bella questioned

"what was what?" i replied

"the kiss bitch!, you KISSED Draco's cheek" Skylar said excitedly 

"oh my merlin, i just kissed his cheek , it doesn't mean that much" 

"erm Mads, look behind you" Bella said angrily. i turned around to see pug-face Pansy Parkinson hanging all over Draco. anger bubbled inside of me, for what reason i'm not sure but i knew i was angry.

"Oh really, she thinks she can..." i stopped as we watched her kiss him

"what the FUCK" Bella shouted. i stormed over to them, my heels clicking across the stone floor. the anger exploded as i approached them. Draco pushed her off him. 

"Parkinson, just what in merlins name do you think your doing kissing Draco?" i sneered 

"well its not like your together is it?" Parkinson said boudly , stepping closer to me. 

"hmm as a matter of fact pug-face, Draco and i are in fact dating"i lied "now walk away before i do some real damage to your reputation and your pride bitch" 

"but drakie why didn't tell me?" parkinson whined 

"not everything i do is your buissness Parkinson, shit nothing i do is your buissness" Draco retorted, wrapping his arm around my waist. he kissed me. fireworks exploded in my chest and my stomach felt like a million butterflies were swarming in there. finally i snapped back to reality, i smiled at Dray. then, i remembered who the fuck i was and my reputation. 

"now parkinson, i suggest you walk away quietly" i whispered to her. i felt a stinging on my cheek. the bitch slapped me. oh now she's done it. 

"oh baby , you have no idea what you just did" i smirked. my fist swung to her face and made contact with her nose. a crack was heard and blood covered her clothes. i grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to mine. 

"i told you to walk away quietly bitch or you'd get it, now look what you've done" i whispered. i kneed her in the stomach and let her drop to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Skylar grabbed her collar and pulled her up

"you got off easy this time bitch, mess with her or us again and you won't even remember who. the. fuck. you. are" she dropped her as we strutted away. Draco held my hand and pulled me close

"thank you sexy" he smirked

"no problem handsome" i smirked back. we looked forward again and headed for the train. we found my driver putting the last of my bags in.

"ah thank you higgins" i said

"my pleasure miss, i heard you showed parkinson who's boss round here" higgins stated.

"yes i did higgins, now please tell father about it, i suspect he would want to hear about it"

"of course miss, have a nice time at hogwarts" he said before apperating. we walked onto the train walking through all of the sections of the train ( a/n: imagine the song that makes you feel like a bad ass but slowed down playing as your walking down the train). i got a lot of whistles and compliments from the students. i felt eyes burning into the back of my head, i whipped around and saw non other than the chosen one staring at me. i winked at the potter making him blush and almost trip. i burst out laughing with the rest of the group. finally we reached the Slytherin section of the train. i slid open the door to be met we cheers of 'the Slytherin queen is back' and whistles. i smirked and everyone went quiet

"hello fellow Slytherins, you may have heard what happened on the platform earlier" i announced, i looked over to pansy and her group of friends, i smirked "now let that be a message to everyone, the Slytherin queen is back and i mean fucking buissness" i said. cheers erupted as i walked down to my compartment. i slid open the compartment door and sat down near the window. 

"merlin that was a lot" i huffed 

"they love you Mads , what else do you expect when the queen is back" skylar smirked

"now we're back to rule the school" Bella smirked. We heard the compartment door slide open and there stood our other friend Blaise. 

"Oh.My.Merlin" i shouted "blaise oh i missed you" i jumped into his arms. Blaise, the girls and i met in first year at the train station. Draco and i had been friends since we were little because of our parents.When my father would go on 'work' related trips, i'd stay at the malfoy's, mostly having sleepovers with Draco. At our last sleepover i finally got him to remove the hideous gelled back hair and try something new, we had spent hours styling his hair and finally at 2:30am we had a style. i must admit, i always found Draco handsome however i thought nothing of it until this morning on the platform. Draco stood up and 'bro' hugged Blaise. Blaise sat down next to Bella, we had suspicions about those two dating as they were always touching and cuddling.