interrupted

We suddenly heard a loud knock at the door. 

"oi, we are out here you know!!" shouted Blaise 

"piss off mate !" Draco replied, pulling off my shirt, roughly kissing my lips. I grabbed my skirt and tugged it off while staring into Draco's eyes. I was now stood in my bra and panties waiting for something I've wanted for a long time. my gaze met Draco's as he tugged off his shirt, his athletic abs showing "wow" I whispered. Draco smirked and ran his hand through my hair. I leant my head into his hand and smiled. He placed a soft kiss on my lips reminding me that I'm loved. he slowly stepped away, pulling off his trousers. I gulped, seeing his bulge through his boxers. 

"like what you see baby girl?" Draco chuckled

"will it fit?" I asked shyly now becoming nervous. 

"I'll be gentle I promise baby, I'm going to make love to you" he whispered making me feel safe. I nodded looking into his beautiful eyes. Draco walked me back towards the bed, I fell feeling the soft comfy sheets beneath my naked body. I unclipped my lace bra and slid off my panties, showing myself fully to Draco 

"your gorgeous princess" he whispered staring at me. He removed his boxers, letting his length free. pre-cum dripped from the tip as I stared at the veins that ran along it. I got under the sheets as I felt the cold chill of winter enter the room. Draco slid in with me, conjuring a condom spell to be safe. He tore open the packet, as I waited in anticipation to feel him inside of me. He slid on the condom, I opened my legs as he placed himself in between my legs. 

"are you ready?" he asked me concerningly "it will hurt a little at first but squeeze my hand baby". I nodded at him in approval "I need to hear you say yes princess"

"yes, Draco... I'm ready" I answered, I grabbed onto his hand and took a deep breath. Draco slowly slid into me as I winced in pain 

"that's it, baby, you're doing so well for me" he whispered, brushing my cheek softly. I waited until the pain subsided and bucked my hips against him, finally feeling pleasure. 

"move please daddy" I begged. Draco happily complied, thrusting into me gently. I moaned loudly, feeling full. Draco continued to thrust into me while I ran my fingers along his shoulders and back. Draco's grunts matched my loud moans, turning me on even more. I looked up to meet his eyes, which were tightly screwed shut, seeing him in such pleasure made me feel even wetter. 

"do you like that baby?" he asked, grunting

"faster daddy please" I moaned loudly. Draco thrust into me with such power that I arched my back. my moans bounced and echoed off the walls of the room creating an orchestra of sounds. I scratched down Draco's back and he sucked and bit my neck surely leaving marks. I felt him hit my g-spot, my head throwing back as I dug my nails into his shoulders 

"DADDY" I moaned

"oh, baby" Draco grunted, his hips stuttering. I felt my walls tighten around him as he grunted louder into my ear. 

"Daddy I'm gonna cum, oh merlin please" I whined, Draco reached down and rubbed my clit roughly. My eyes rolled back and my back arched from the mattress. My mind went into a complete state of euphoria as my body felt as if it was being lifted. Draco spilt himself into the condom as he groaned. He rolled off me and removed the condom, I lay in the bed, panting for air as I heard the bathroom door re-open. I felt the bed dip and two strong arms wrap around my waist. 

"That was the most amazing experience ever babe" Draco whispered to me "I hope you liked it, princess" 

" I did, so so much." I panted "thank you Draco for making me feel loved and making me feel so so good"

"I have one thing to ask" he smirked, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed into his deep eyes. "will you be my girlfriend?" he questioned 

"Of course Draco, it would be my pleasure" I smiled, kissing him softly