My Love

DRACO' S POV

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping near the castle windows. I slowly stretched myself out and ran my hands through my dishevelled hair. The sounds of my joints popping back into place after sleeping in the hospital chair must have woken up Maddy. I looked down at my angel and smiled, she looked so beautiful even with her messy hair and ill-looking skin. I leant over and placed a small kiss on her cold cheek. She smelt like vanilla as always, her beautiful eyes opened up to look at me. At this moment in time, it felt as though nothing could hurt me or us. It's hard for me to believe one day this girl will be my wife, she's so perfect and I'm just bland. She's exciting, her presence is exciting, her personality is exciting. I must have been staring at her for what felt like hours, she giggled breaking me from my trance.

"Good morning pretty girl" I whispered, she hates loud talking in the morning, she really just hated mornings, as she always said 'when I'm asleep I am finally at peace but the second I wake up, life becomes difficult again". I was angered when I first heard her say that. We were 7 years old and I never saw the reason she had to be depressed, she was rich and respected. I remember saying "Why are you depressed really you have everything, stop being so dramatic and selfish!". That was the first time I ever snapped at her and the first time I saw pain in her eyes, the pain I caused that day, the first time I felt regret and guilt. As we got older, I started to understand what she meant. As my father became tougher with me, the more depressed and anxious I got about not being good enough. Turns out I was just an ignorant arsehole back then and I felt like a dickhead when I realised what she meant.

"Dray, could you ask when I get to leave, please, this is becoming depressing, I hate sitting here all day and night," she asked, her voice quivered almost as she was going to cry. I hated seeing her cry, it was like watching that one scene in a film that makes you cry and hurt over and over again. Maddy's cried in my arms many times but I never got used to it. I never got used to the sound of cries ripping from Maddy's throat, the sound of her breathing quickening as she tried to calm down, the feeling of her body shaking against mine. I never will get used to seeing Maddy cry, ever. I nodded and planted a soft kiss to her forehead and wiped a tear slowly falling to her beautiful rosy cheeks. I strolled towards madame Pomfrey's office. More than anything I wanted Maddy to leave that hospital bed, I missed our courtyard walks and swims in the black lake. I missed her wrapped in my arms during cold winter nights and her naked body against mine as I showed her how much I loved her. I missed feeling her hair in my face as she slept, even though it annoyed me and kept me awake sometimes. I'd give anything to lay next to her in bed again. I opened the door to the office and cleared my throat

"Madame Pomfrey could I ask you something?"

"If it's about Miss Riddles leaving time Mr Malfoy then she is free to go now actually, I am going to give you some tablets she needs to take for 3 months, some bandages for her skin on her arm also some ointment to apply so the skin will heal properly. She is to have no physical exercise like quidditch or sexual intercourse for 2 weeks and if you are going to after that she must take this pill before to lower her blood pressure. After the 2 weeks bring her back to me and I will assess whether she needs to remain on that pill. Other than that she is free to go, Mr Malfoy, if she shows any signs of discomfort please bring her back down here." she answered quickly. I took the pills and cream and bandages and made my way back to my love.

"My love you can leave today" I shouted as I approached her. Her beautiful smile plastered her face as she slowly emerged from the bed. She started to get dressed into black tights, a green plaid skirt, a white button-down shirt and her black red-bottomed shoes. She cast a spell and her hair was fixed in curls with a Slytherin headband in, she had light makeup on. She took my breath away, she was gorgeous and so so so fucking sexy

"Lets go daddy, I missed you" she whispered in my ear. I felt a slight throbbing in my dick as her nickname for me fell past her glossed lips. I grabbed her hand and exited the hospital wing with her. Everyone heard what happened to Maddy and everyone heard what happened to Pansy. Pansy got 7-month detention and her parents must meet with Dumbledore to further discuss her future at Hogwarts, It will also be on her permanent record which will affect her future employment. Gasps were heard as Maddy walked through the halls, everyone was shocked to see her back so soon. Rumours had floated around that she was going to be in there for a year. Maddy reached the staircase where a very very large crowd gathered around her.

"I'M BACK" she shouted. Some cheered and some gulped in fear as they knew what was to come in the future between Maddy and Pansy. All hell would break loose. She grabbed my hand and tugged me up the stairs, she kissed me and whispered

"Come on daddy, I've been so empty without you in me" I groaned as my cock throbbed in my trousers. I followed her upstairs....

Slytherin queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें