the morning after

the morning soon rolled around as darkness became light. the birds chirping and the smell of fresh bread from the great hall awoke me. I stirred in Draco's arms, careful not to wake him. I slipped out from his warm embrace, stretching my aching body. I reminisced last night. His touch, his lips on my naked body, his hands cupping and caressing me. It was a euphoric experience and one I was sure I wasn't going to forget. I looked over to the bedroom window, my eyes grazing the early morning landscape. the thin sheet of fog cascading the sky, the morning dew still fresh on the grass, the cold wood below my soft bare feet. I longed to get back into bed with Draco but fought the urge. I quietly crept to the bathroom for my morning shower, removing Draco's shirt from myself, glancing in the mirror at my messy hair, chuckling to myself slightly I remembered last nights events after Draco had made love to me. I strolled over to the large shower, turning it to a medium temperature. I strolled into the warm comforting water, letting it fall down my soft skin. I let the water drench my hair, throwing my head back feeling a sense of relaxation. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, I squeezed a small amount onto my hand, rubbing it through my long brown hair. I finished my shower, stepping out carefully as not to slip. I felt two muscular arms wrap around my slim waist making me jump slightly.

"good morning baby" Draco whispered into my ear. I turned around in his arms to see his sleepy eyes. 

"good morning handsome" I giggled. I brushed my hand through his soft fluffy hair messing it up. I kissed his soft rosy cheeks making him blush even more.

"You smell so good babe," he said smelling my freshly washed body. "I'm going get in the shower then we can go for breakfast" 

"Okay I'm just going to get dressed" I kissed his cheek once more before leaving the room