Merlin this place never gets old

Finally, after a long train ride and a bit of cuddling with Draco when i was cold; we walked into the great hall, i looked up in amazement, admiring the castle

"merlin this place never gets old" i said to Draco. we walked over to the Slytherin table in the great hall, everyone moved down to make room for us. After Dumbledore's long speech, he clapped and food appeared on the table. i reached for the salad and some steak. Draco looked over to me.

"you okay Mads, you usually have a big appetite?" he asked concerned. to be honest, i didn't have much of an appetite, my feelings for Draco were growing stronger and it made me confused, all i could focus on was his silky smooth voice and beautiful eyes.

"erm, im okay thanks dray just tired i guess". he put his hand in mine and gave me a concerned look

"you sure angel?" he said sweetly, Draco had a weak spot for me, he was nasty and rude to everyone else but me, the girls and Blaise. i nodded at him and squeezed his hand. he smiled softly at me and went back to eating. i slowly started eating my food, after a few fork full's i realised how hungry i actually was and grabbed more food. draco smiled at the sight of me eating as normal. 

DRACO'S POV 

'merlin she's beautiful' i thought to myself, everyday since we were 7 years old, i found myself falling in love with Maddy. She was beautiful badass, smart, funny, sassy and power just oozed from her. She was the exact example of a sexy badass. that kiss on the platform earlier made me weak, her lips were soft and tasted like cherries. i wanted to keep kissing her but i knew she was too good for me. She was the Slytherin queen after all. i felt her hand rest on my thigh and shivers ran up my body. 

"Dray, Dray,DRACO!!" she shouted, i must have spaced out

"erm yeah just thinking about something ,what's up?" i replied 

"i was just telling the others what my father did, he pulled some 'strings' and got us a group dorm for just me, you, bella, skylar and blaise" she said, i looked at her excitedly, i would get to spend more time with her now.

"oh my merlin that's great, i had enough of waking up to pansy waiting for me and trying flirt at 8 am in the common room, i swear that girl becomes more of a stalker each year, im scared one morning im going to wake up and that pug-face would have snuck into my bed' i explained, everyone burst out laughing, i looked over to Maddy, she had the most beautiful laugh and smile. 

"well, we're going to head down there now, everyone coming?" she asked. we all agreed, we strolled out of the great hall, the girls first and me and Blaise behind, we were always there to protect our girls. when we finally reached our new dorm, our bags were already there and waiting to be unpacked. we walked into the dorm and admired the bedroom. 

MADDY'S POV (yours) 

i gawked at the bedroom, the beds were huge and so was the wardrobe, i never knew how many pro's i had to being Voldemort's daughter

"oh my merlin" i heard from Bella

"this place is beautiful" Skylar said

"niceeee" Blaise and Draco high fived 

"well i guess your all happy then?" i asked, there was a moment silence before they all hugged me

"thank you Mads' Bella said. i smiled and ran over to the bed in the middle, claiming it as my own. Bella took the bed on my left, Skylar to my right, Draco next to Bella and Blaise next to Skylar. we started to unpack, Draco walked over to me and cuddled me, Blaise doing the same to Bella. i looked over slowly to Skylar, she looked sad, i pulled out of Draco's arms and walked over to her. i plopped down onto her bed and wrapped my arms around her