morning hair

MADDY POV

i woke up once again in a weird sleeping position. i stretched out and sat up. i yawned and looked around the room. no one else was awake apart from me, i carefully got out of my bed and headed for the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and put my hair up, i grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. i turned on the shower and striped out of my pj's. i stepped into the warm shower, i reached my arms up to let the water run down me. 10 minutes later i stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. i once again found myself in the mirror doing my makeup. i heard the bathroom door open, i felt two arms wrap around me. i looked behind me and saw Draco, i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"good morning miss Riddle" he whispered

"good morning mr Malfoy" i replied back, he chuckled and kissed my cheek

"Maddy can i tell you something?" he asked anxiously 

"of course dray" i said running one hand through his hair, the other holding my towel around my body

"i-" he didn't get to finish because Blaise barged in

"oh shit sorry guys" he exclaimed covering his eyes

"we weren't doing anything Blaise" i chuckled. "what did you want to say dray?"

DRACO'S POV

'crap' i thought 'im having second thoughts about telling her, ah god maybe i should wait to tell her i mean im sure she wants to get back into the swing of school before dating anyone right? merlin why is this so hard? right, i'll tell her some other time' 

"i wanted to tell you that you look beautiful and thank you for sorting this room thing out, i slept really well last night" 

"awh dray it's no problem don't worry about it, anything for you mr Malfoy" she chuckled 

'you'll be mrs Malfoy some day' i thought to myself 

"right i'm going get dressed for breakfast, i'll save you a space next to me" i kissed her cheek and went to the wardrobe, i went over to my section and grabbed some black trousers, a black shirt, my green tie and my Slytherin robes. i woke up Blaise and everyone else for breakfast and told them i'd save some spaces. with that i grabbed my bag and headed down to the great hall. 

MADDY'S POV 

i walked into the wardrobe and grabbed my green plaid skirt, my black tights, my white shirt, my Slytherin tie and my so kate Christian Louboutin's. I threw on my outfit and made my way out of the wardrobe. i walked out into the bedroom and saw everyone dressed, the boys wearing black trousers, black shirts and their Slytherin robes, Bella wearing a black short dress and her Slytherin robes with a beautiful pair of black heels, Skylar wearing black jeans, a white shirt, green tie Slytherin robes with a pair of dark green heels. 

"looking sexy girls" i shouted to them, they laughed and we all walked out of the dorm. while we were walking to the great hall, we heard a massive commotion in the normal Slytherin shared common room 

'thank god we don't have to deal with that anymore' i thought to myself 

"what the hell is going on?" Bella asked, i said the Slytherin common room password and walked in, only to find Pansy Parkinson crying and whining all over Draco

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE DRACO YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, PLEASE COME BACK SO I CAN LOOK AFTER YOU PLEASE DRAKIE I NEED YOU, I CAN BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT MADDY RIDDLE WHORE" she cried. anger bubbled inside me again as i walked down the stairs to where she was. i grabbed her arms and shoved it off Draco, i shoved her on the floor and bent down to get close to her face

"awh pug-face wasn't the broken nose enough? did you just want some more? huh do you like the pain?" i slapped her "call me a whore one more time Parkinson, try me seriously" she stayed silent "nothing to say huh? then keep my name out of your mouth or i'll make it happen for you, in fact you won't be able to say anything at all" 

Pansy ran off upstairs crying with her messy morning hair, i sighed and looked back to the group

"god will that girl ever get it?" i asked them 

"she's lucky it didn't end worse" Sky said 

"does that happen a lot?" asked James 

"almost every day Maddy has to put someone in their place, it's usually Pansy but there's been others , Pansy used to bully Maddy as a child like really badly until Maddy fought back and became the alpha bitch" Blaise smirked.

 i walked over to Draco and kissed his cheek, i grabbed his hand. we walked out on our trail back to the great hall. I looked behind to see Blaise and Bella holding hands and Sky and James holding hands. i smiled, i'm happy for Sky. We finally reached the great hall, it's like the world had stopped , everyone turned their heads to look our way. some boys whistling to me and others staring almost falling off the bench. The boys got stared at and girls were whispering about how cute they were and giggling when the boys looked their way. Draco kept a tight hold on my hand and pulled me closer into his side. i smiled at the thought of Draco being protective over me. 

i think i should tell Draco about my feelings for him but i'm scared he won't feel the same. i mean i know he flirts but that could just be friendly flirting. anyway he's way too good for me. He's charming, handsome, funny, romantic and i'm well one way to put it, a bitch. 

"Maddy, hey Maddy, you okay?" Draco asked

"yeah sorry my mind just wondered" i chuckled

"it's okay angel, we were just saying what if we played some games tonight"

"sure that sounds fun, my dad bought me a lot of candy before we left that he let me bring. we could have a little party" i said excitedly. 

"whooo hell yess" Bella said loudly causing everyone to look at us, we all just laughed it off

"right well we should get going to lessons, we've all got potions right?" everyone checked their schedules 

"yes" they all said 

"right then let's go so the day can go faster for tonight" i explained 

"who's our teacher" James asked 

"Snape, he loves us all though so it's fine" Sky explained  and with that we headed off to potions