movie day

MADDY'S POV

I cuddled into Draco's chest while he loaded the film. This was something out of a romantic movie, his muscular arms wrapped around my waist, my face nuzzled into his chest. This is where I longed to be for years. This is where I felt safe and loved in my hectic life. Draco was my love and I only wanted to be here with him and only him for the rest of our lives. 

"would you like some snacks darling?" Dray questioned sweetly. He was always looking out for me and making sure I was healthy. "they've got an assortment of fruits and sweets"

"have they got strawberries and chocolate, my love?" I asked. I swear this boy brings out the best of me, usually, I'd be demand something as I was raised to believe everyone was underneath me however since I and Draco have been closer and started dating, I have been polite and kind to some. 

"yes baby, anything else you would like?" 

"butterbeer, chocolate frogs, popcorn and strawberry laces please" I replied. Draco grabbed my snacks and what he wanted too, he strolled back over to the bed a smile plastered on his face.

"what you smiling at cutie?" I asked chuckling slightly 

"this. us. it's perfect, Maddy I love you so much I don't think you understand how you make my heart leap whenever I see you. your everything to me Maddison Riddle and I'm going to make sure you know it everyday" he replied in a serious tone. My heart fluttered as he spoke the sweetest words anyone has ever said to me. tears flooded my eyes as I reached my arms around his neck kissing his cheek slightly. 

"you have no idea how much I love you draco, you've helped me become a better person and love myself" I sobbed into his neck "I know me crying probably seems silly right now but no one has ever said sweeter words to me". Draco placed the snacks down onto the bed and pulled me into his body even more. I pulled away and lay down under the sheets again, pulling Dray with me. I sat up and grabbed our snacks, I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to watch the film.