Forever: warning smut

MADDY'S POV

I grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him up the stairs to our room with urgency. Once we reached the door, I shoved him inside and locked the door behind me. I needed him and I needed him bad, being in that hospital bed and seeing him sit there in the sunlight, his hair lighter and his eyes bluer without being able to touch him or feel him against me was a form of torture. I walked towards him and pushed him down onto the bed, I straddled his waist and dived in for his lips. He gladly accepted my kisses and deepened them. My hands roamed his hair pulling and tugging as his hands grabbed my waist and hips. I pulled away quickly and undid my shirt, throwing it across the room. Draco kissed my chest and made his way down to my boobs slowly moans leaving my lips, I grabbed onto his shirt and attempted to tug it over his head. Suddenly, I got flipped over and lay underneath his body, I looked up at him through my eyelashes to see him panting and undoing his shirt buttons. Once he took off his shirt, I stared in awe at his abs and muscles, I was so lucky to have him. He wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled me up towards his lips, he kissed me passionately, his other hand toyed with my skirt zipper, I reached behind and undid the skirt to help him. I was left in my bra, pants and tights. Draco forced me to lay back down, his hand still wrapped around my throat, he started to slowly kiss down my torso towards the waistband of my tights. He kissed along the waistband line, moans poured from my lips as he was so close to where I yearned for him to be, I pushed my hips up towards his lips but he pushed them down with his forearm and kept it there. He tore my tights in half and ripped them from my legs, the fabric now sprawled on the floor, I gasped at his power and become wetter from the thoughts of what he could do to me. The jean material of his trousers brushed softly against my clothed pussy, I groaned in need as my hips bucked and my back arched. The coldness of his belt buckle against my lower stomach was a nice contrast to the heat my body was currently experiencing. 

"Dray please don't tease, I can't take it please" I begged breathlessly. He smirked down at me, at my pathetic little pleas for his dick. Slowly, he undid his black belt with a silver belt buckle, he started to tie the belt into itself. Draco tugged my wrists together and towards his belt, he forced my hands into the two holes in the belt. I felt the belt-tightening around my wrists as Draco tugged my upwards towards his face

"I'm in charge here princess got it?" he questioned. I nodded as I was lost for words "Not good enough baby, use your words" 

"Yes daddy I understand" I sounded pathetic, whimpering and submitting to everything he says but then again, I love it, it lets me relax for a while.

"I bet your little pussy is fucking soaked for me isn't it darling" he sneered. I stayed silent knowing it would annoy him, the punishments he gave me were exciting. The spanking was my favourite, I know it was supposed to hurt but my god it felt so good, the way his fingers run against my folds every time he spanked me, the pain I felt the next day reminding me of who I belong to and who is in charge. "Don't fucking ignore me slut" he sneered "oh I get it, the little whore wants daddy to punish her, wants her daddy to bring his hands down on her soft ass and leave it red until it hurts, do you want that slut?"

"Yes daddy please I'm so sorry for ignoring you please just fuck me please"I begged. He reached over to the bedside cabinet and pulled out a box, except it wasn't condoms. It looked like a pillbox.

"you have to take this baby, it calms your blood pressure so you don't have a heart attack"

"Okay then" I replied, I know Draco would never give me anything to harm me so I trust him. I grabbed my water from the sideboard and took the tablet, in this time, Draco stripped into nothing but a condom. I stood jaw to the floor at the sheer size of his dick, quickly, I pulled off my bra and pants and ran back to the bed. Draco pulled me under the covers with him, I lay underneath as he placed his dick near my entrance, I nodded to him as a signal that it was okay to go in. He pushed into me as hisses both left our mouths, he pushed all the way to the brim and stayed there while allowing me to adjust to his size, my eyes rolled back at the pleasure I felt. I tapped Draco's arm and nodded, he started to move in and out. My hands flew to his shoulders as my back arched into his chest, my moans and his grunts echoed the room as he pounded me into the mattress. His hand wrapped around my throat once again, his other on my hips, his mouth was near my ear so every moan he released I heard. Draco was always vocal in bed, he knew I liked to know that my body was making him feel good. My nails dragged down his back as I was lost in ecstasy, he hissed and his hips stuttered. My eyes rolled back and my hands found their way back up to his shoulder

"oh god dray I'm gonna ..... I'm gonna oh fuck" I moaned, I was so close to my release, Draco's hips slowed to so I knew he was near his too. 

"Oh fuck baby girl I'm gonna cum to" he grunted. His dick crashed into my G-spot as my head flew back and my back arched. I squeezed around him as I squirted all over him, as I was finishing I heard Draco cum too. I looked down to see my squirt all over his thighs and stomach.  Draco pulled out of my slowly and grabbed wipes from the draw in the sideboard, he wiped himself up and then myself. I lay in bed panting for breath as Draco joined me back in bed.

"That was amazing baby, I missed you so much you have no idea and now I get to rest with my beautiful girl in my arms again" he placed a kiss to my head as I was cuddled on his chest

"I love you Dray so so much, I hope we're together forever" I replied 

"We will be my love, don't worry" he spoke as we both drifted off to sleep together in each others arms after my hospital stay. This is where I always want to be.... forever, maybe I can make forever happen...