Another Attack?

I'll be honest with everyone, I've completed my other timeline for this fic and am thinking of rewriting this. But until then, I will continue updating at least once or twice a month.

Also, if any of your starlights know how to insert photos into the story from a Chromebook, please let me know. I want to be able to add more than one picture so you starlights know what he's wearing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's P.O.V.

I was pissed when I came in for class. Toga had forgotten to do laundry last week and my school uniform was definitely in the laundry bin. So instead of attending in uniform, I alerted Nezu and Aizawa that my uniform was in the laundry bin and I was going to come in with a different outfit.

I pulled on the door and it opened with a loud smack. Iida immediately began protesting at my choice of clothing. Well, that is until I started glaring daggers at him with a kunai twirling in my hand. "Fuck off Iida-kun. I am not in the mood. Toga forgot to wash clothes last week so all of my uniforms are being washed along with the rest of the laundry at home." I grumbled unhappily before pulling out my seat and dropping myself on it. At my explanation, Iida did calm down though he wasn't quite happy about it.

"That doesn't quite explain why you're wearing a skirt though, Midoriya-kun." Yaoyazoru pointed out. I sighed.

"Most of my clothes have suddenly disappeared and the ones that didn't were the sets that had me wear a skirt. Some were shorter than others so I decided to cut my losses and pick out a decent one. Unfortunately, the most decent set was my uniform for the cafe." I mumbled out, barely loud enough for the whole room to hear. "Y'see, on holidays, the workers in the cafe have a special uniform and this particular one is for the following holidays- if we can call them that. Veteran's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Columbus Day. Its design was made by yours truly and I had decided that it was to be military-oriented but I wanted to give it style so this is what it came out as for the female uniform. The male counterpart is actually very similar to this but without the skirt and shorter socks as well as different shoes."

The rest of the class turned to Kacchan. Kirishima-kun, being the brave soul he is, asked Kacchan if he's worn the male version of my current outfit. "Hah?! Of fucking course I have!" He yelled, releasing a few pops from his quirk. "For something a damn nerd fucking drew up, it's better looking and more comfortable than our shitty school uniforms. It looks militaristic but it's also damn practical. Even the skirts have pockets!" Then he started grumbling under his breath. Due to my heightened senses, I caught bits and pieces of what he said. It didn't make much sense but I know for certain that he'd at least mentioned the cafe, the regular customers, the special customers (they only came whenever there was an emergency or a holiday), the holiday uniforms, and something about me.

"Well, it looks good on you Midoriya-kun," Yaoyazoru said before giving me a puppy-dog-eyes look. "Can I please get one too? I'll pay for it!" She said, pulling a wad of cash from her pocket. Several jaws dropped while two more pounced on me and also asked for my outfit. "And is that a real rapier Midoriya-kun?" I nodded in confirmation and unsheathed it by an inch.

"My rapier is indeed a real one. The others that have these uniforms also have these swords but they're all enchanted to only sharpen upon contact with myself and Toga." I explained. "Toga has a quirk that allows her to copy someone's physical physique but to activate it, she requires blood. The more blood she's drunk, then the longer the transformation. With her quirk, however, comes the lust for her quirk's activator which would be blood. To satiate her cravings, we actually are partnered with a few hospitals and blood banks near our home. Twice a week, a large order of sweets and other treats from the cafe are delivered to the hospitals, and the workers are all given 30% off their orders when they come to the cafe. To ensure that the customer is indeed a staff member of a hospital or a blood bank we're partnered with, I distributed charmed cards to them. The cards, even if they were lost or misplaced, would appear in the staff's pocket or bag when they enter the cafe. The bell on top of the door initiates the recalling feature."