Joint Training

Izuku's P.O.V.

I was pissed. I'd come late to class and nobody bothered to tell me that we had joint training. Even worse, it was with two other classes- 1B and 1C. I could tolerate 1C and 1B but Neito Monoma was a self-righteous prick. And when I thought that things couldn't get any worse, it did. Aizawa, being the kind of teacher that he was, dumped his class on me. (1C had been dumped on Aizawa since their teacher had an emergency, hence the reason that 1C was there with us for the joint training with 1B.) 

Hitoshi Shinsou paled when he saw me and blood drained from him even further when Aizawa dumped two classes on me while he urged Vlad King to just leave the training to me. Thankfully, Vlad King didn't leave his class in my care but that didn't change the fact that I was pissed at the pro hero who was supposed to be the one teaching.

"Alright people! This is how it's gonna work. You train with me, I don't want to see any of your bullshit, clear?" I received nods. "Good. Now, for 1A, I want you bitches and assholes to get over yourselves and ask Ojiro-kun for help. Seeing as he's got some experience with martial arts, I want all of you to try and refine your quirkless combat. I know that some of you went to combat-focused agencies for training or some shit so I expect you to share whatever knowledge you have with your class. You can start with theory and slowly incorporate them into your fighting styles but don't do anything too rash because I don't want to have to send you to the infirmary." My classmates stiffly nodded when I glared harshly at them. "Like yesterday, we'll be using the new gym that Nezu allowed me to 'decorate' and twist to my whims." My face darkened with sadistic glee and several people shivered. "I won't be activating any advanced shit in it, only the training dummies and mats will be out. As for 1C," I paused, turning to the General course students who froze. "You brats get to spar with me! I'll even give you a prize if you manage to hit me without using your quirk! Y'see, my older brother owns a cafe bar. If any of you get to land a hit on me or even tear my clothes slightly, I'll let you order anything from there for free for an entire day. Does anyone disagree?"

"No." Was the collective reply I got from them.

"Don't worry, I won't kill ya and I'll try to tone down the brutality of my attacks. I don't want to hurt anyone too badly." At that, Shinsou shivered again and hid behind someone from his class. I smirked. "You can get into groups of three as the maximum or fight me by yourself. I don't care but for your safety, please don't go over a team number of three. I'm holding back my punches because I don't want to accidentally crush your skull or break your bones." I shifted into my stance as I did the day before. "Come at me." I challenged them with a smug look. "You want to have a chance at becoming a hero someday, right? To give you an incentive, just remember that I'm a vigilante. I got caught and because of a bet with Nezu and Aizawa, I was forced to attend this hero school but that shouldn't matter to you." Shinsou didn't hesitate and immediately attacked me with a roar as he threw a chakra-infused punch. I dodged it easily and flicked his forehead before throwing him down on the mat. "Who's next?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Class 1C panted on the floor, exhausted and winded. My classmates turned away quickly when I eyed them, afraid of being my next victim. Vlad King and the rest of his class gaped at me and I raised a brow at them. "What?" Without another word, Vlad King left the training of his students to me and followed Aizawa's example of taking a nap. I groaned, muttering about lazy men and troublesome kids. "Since your teacher left you brats in my care, I guess it's your turn to try and get the prize. As a reminder, I'm a vigilante who is currently on hiatus because of a bet I lost to Nezu. I am also quirkless. Another thing to remember would be that if you're training under me, you'll be fighting quirkless or as quirkless as you can if you have a mutation quirk. That being said, don't underestimate me. I've been heavily trained by shinobi ninjas and deadly assassins and have also killed before out of necessity. If you must know, I've been thrown to the past before and once ended up in the Era of Shinobi. I got dropped on a ninja village and given missions to protect, investigate, and even kill. I'm thankful that the only people I've killed were guilty and were most likely on death row if they were found by their village. I'm also grateful that I've never been forced to use lethal moves on the villains and criminals I've turned in." Gasps exploded around the room from several people. The first to attack was a girl. She attacked as soon as I stopped talking.