Time off

Okay, so... I'm back... I just want to ask... Why do you people vote on me?! I personally find this fic a bit trashy (if you ask me) compared to my other works in my other, more permanent, account. (It's user54414776 ) I also don't know why on Gaea's green/blue earth you starlights have voted on me. Besides the 88 votes on my fic, and the 1.5 k readers on this thing, I have found my account with 9 followers... How did I even manage that?! For the possible future readers, in roughly 2 or 3 years from now, I will be moving this story into my user54414776 account and you starlights can see more of me. As for my 9 followers, I hope you starlights can follow my other self because I'd really hate for you starlights to miss out on any future updates that might not appear here due to some circumstances... 

Anyway, enough about me and ranting, Just to make it clear, I only have 4 years on this account due to it being connected to my school Google account which they will most likely deactivate after I graduate from highschool. I haven't been active in my other account so far because I don't trust anyone who's monitoring my school account to see my Facebook stuff so yeah, I've kept it closed so far. With all that shit out of the way, let's begin this chapter my beloved starlights!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's P.O.V.

The next morning, when I woke up, the first thing I saw was the very bright ceiling. Yelping, I tried to roll over to cover my eyes with my pillow. My movement not only woke up Aizawa-kun who was also asleep in the room but I also fell off the medical cot I was resting in. As I hit the floor, I yelped in pain and cursed in Latin due to habits that I had developed when I was with Bruce Wayne a.k.a. Batman. "What the fuck was that?" His voice reached my ears, heavy tones of sleep still wrapped around it. I groaned in pain.

"Oh for the love of the Olympian councils, shut up and don't talk to me. I think I just gave myself a bruise and a headache." As if summoned by the words of injuries, a woman entered the room and began fussing over me. I pushed her away with a hand and rubbed my head. "I'm fine, just give me a moment." I took a deep breath and scanned the room. "Alright, first of all, where are we? Second, what time is it? Both year and hour. Third, Aizawa-kun, get off of the floor." I snapped.

"You're uh, you're at S.T.A.R. labs, Central city. It's October 7, 2014 and it's currently 8:65 in the morning." The woman answered. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "Hi, I'm Doctor Caitlin Snow but you can call me Ms. Snow. Who are you? And where did you come from?"

"Oh," I chuckled, " it's not just where we came from miss. It's when and where. Aizawa!" I kicked his atrocious sleeping bag, dragging a sound of pain from his lips. "Get up! It's morning and just because you don't have work due to being transported through time, it doesn't mean you get to sleep through the day!" I yelled at him as I continued to (not) softly "nudge" his damned bedroll.

"Alright, alright, I'll get up. Just stop kicking me!" Aizawa replied. I stepped away from him after one last kick which earned another pained groan. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Dr. Snow quirk a brow at our display. When Aizawa finally got up from the floor, I dragged him over to the which I'd recently vacated and pushed him on it. "What d'you want me to do? Lay on it?" He asked. 

I glared. "Better a cot than the floor you old bag of bones." He scoffed at me. "Don't scoff at me! Being on a bed, any kind, is better than a hard floor or a damn forsaken, flat rooftop! You have no idea what's been up there and what's been on there." I shivered, remembering the last time I had stepped on a rooftop in Batman's time. (All you have to know about it was that there was a pigeon mess. Most of it was pigeon poop alright? A nightmare.) A snort of amusement alerted me to the fourth presence in the room and I eyed the newcomer cautiously. "And who're you supposed to be?"