Looking for Robin?

Izuku's P.O.V.

Okay, so apparently I'd forgotten to go on patrols after I found Eri, Toga, and Toya. I did check on the police and found that my favorite detective, Naomasa Tsukauchi, had "recruited" Eraserhead into the "Robin" case. They kept up the pretense that they were still trying to catch me but by this point, they were just trying to find out where I lived, who I knew, who I hated, who I liked, and how to catch me so they could stop me from my "vigilantism". (Yeah, uh, I still don't understand that part. The law says that vigilantes break the law! I can't break the law without a quirk to break it with damn it!) And if I've heard correctly, Eraserhead wanted to adopt me since he, and I quote, "wanted to keep Robin out of trouble." Uh, hello? I'm not a kid! (Technically I am but that's not the point!)

Besides that, the press somehow has gotten my website on their news reports. When I bought that up to the Greek council, an uproar came and I had to tell them to call down. We went through the meeting like usual, brought up any complaints about the site, any complications, any bugs in the code, basically anything that could cause hiccups to the game. I also started scouting twelve new representatives for the new Roman Olympic council. I picked one from each of their domains and performed background checks to ensure that the "romans" were in good hands. I released an announcement about the release of the new branch and watched several reviews about my game. Most were positive and even professional psychologists have started to integrated the use of my site into their sessions for their patients who were rejected for something that was out of their control. Eventually, Toga and Toya just told me to make it into an app instead of having it as a website only.

As for Eri, Toga, and Toya, they got started on their academics. Eri started from preschool and blazed through it and started elementary, currently in second grade. Toga started from elementary and quickly moved on to middle school, currently studying as if she were a first year. Toya moved through elementary and middle school quickly and is currently in an online high school course as a first year. I didn't bother sending any of them to school since they were learning things so quickly. Hell, Toya and Toga were learning some complex coding skills already even though they'd only started learning code for roughly roughly four months! Even Eri was starting to study basic code! In addition to that, they practically begged me to let them learn another language that I was fluent in! Of course, me being me, I caved and let them study English and allowed them to start learning sign language too since English was already part of their academics, sign language was a the extra bit.

As planned, I also got "Issey Fudo" (a.k.a. Toya/Dabi) a three-story building. It was in an area where poorer people lived as well as homeless ones. There was also a park nearby that was just a ten minute walk from the new property we gained. Again, me being me, I went ahead and did renovations such as reinforcing the first floor, fixing up the second and third floors, plus painting the entire interior with a color scheme. Of course, I only picked one color scheme but I did make sure that it gave off a cool but warm vibe and I also got wall patterns. (I'm so extra on some things, am I right?)  I turned the bottom floor into a cafe that could serve and seat at least twenty-one to thirty-six (21-36) customers. Why did I say "twenty-one to thirty-six"? It's because I also got a cat room into the cafe and decked it out. I made the cat room visible to the rest of the cafe by making it barriers made of tough glass. The glass would still break if hit hard enough but it was bulletproof and it would take a lot of force to break it. (That's because the "glass wasn't really 100% glass. It's got plastic and some other hardening shit in it. It was still see-through though despite the modifications.)

The bar was on the other side of the room and all it served was weak or low alcohols and smoothies, juice, and coffee. Basically, it was a cat cafe with the addition of serving breakfast, a small time bar, and affordable renting on the higher floors. Yep. I turned the second and third floors into apartments. I was actually pleasantly surprised that the building had a small basement. I turned it into a storage facility for all the ingredients and other stuff we would need to run the cafe. I added solar panels to the roof as well as a couple of basic generators and big battery (with some small battery cells too) to lower the electricity costs and so we could have backup lights in case there was ever a blackout.