Hey~!

Izuku's P.O.V.

Now, I had lived three years being unknown to the world as Izuku Midoriya because as far as anyone was concerned, that green haired kid had died. To everyone else I was known as just another "normal" person. I had a quirk, a live mother, a present father, I went to school, I had friends. To everyone else I was just another face in the sea of strangers that walked past like everyone else. I implanted myself into records, paper or digital, I made my way into them and planted marks of my "history" in them as a student who was born in America. I changed my name to Richard Grayson. A common enough English name. Why did I implant myself into a lot of records as well as videos? It was to blend in. I was planning to get into middle school after all even if I already knew the material off the top of my head. I also planned to get into UA high school and to do that, I needed a history somewhere. I had to be recorded ad on the grid. 

But being dead wouldn't allow that so a new identity would be the answer to the problem! I would be on and off the grid at the same time. I was alive and yet I was also dead according the the government system. I was a human and a ghost. I was a duality. I was two and I was one. A confusing concept yet at the same time, it was a simple one. Since I planned to go to school again, shooting for UA to be crystal with y'all, I needed someone to see me in their class in middle school. No one would care about witnesses from elementary since people, especially kids, tend to forget who was where in elementary. Even teachers in elementary schools forget the faces of their students even if they had taught the same class for 6 years straight so I didn't really have to go anywhere other than my patrols, the library, the store, the warehouses, and the dumped beach.

I got my new semi-permanent home which was the warehouse I'd told y'all about at the previous chapter when I was only 10. If I were actually in school, I would've been a fifth grader! Anyway, I drove the truck which I got fixed up when I was 9, about three to five months after my mom died and two weeks before I started cooperating with Eraserhead. During the day, I took two three hour naps between breakfast and dinner and during my meals, I kept myself updated with the news, maintained the business I had started with my late mother, and visited the 12 Greek gods of my website for the rejects and outcasts of Japan. 

Why did I say "of Japan"? It's because I limited my site to those living in Japan since in other countries, they had programs and other sites for their depressed people while the country I lived in had no such support system. Two months after I relaunched site from just a chat into a game like chat-work-play system that I had told the gods/admin council it was going to be. Only seven days later, the website explodes from twelve (not including myself) to seven hundred and nineteen characters! I wasn't the only one surprised by the development because as soon as the council (let's call them that) noticed the sudden increase, they called me and nearly started a riot between themselves trying to figure who's in whose domain. 

Since there wasn't any way to keep the chaos down, I reverted to the old myths and old books that also referred to those myths. Be it a fiction book or a book based on research, I piled information on each god's domain. I gave "Artemis" her "hunters", "Zeus" the sky, "Poseidon" the seas, "Hades" the underworld, etc. I also gave the "players" the ability to choose between three gods based on their performance and basic background that the game receives upon the first log in that the people do. The players are first asked for their age, gender, quirk (this was optional since I knew that not everyone had a quirk), and their basic life story. I also made sure that the life story section was allowed to be edited as I know that most would probably only give public knowledge about their lives before they put any real trust into the game. I gave all players a time limit of one month to choose their desired council member before letting the game choose for them by chance. 

"Monsters" also came from the myths and a lot of them I got through research and a formerly popular series called "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" by an author named Rick Riordan. The series also had a second set as well as other series which focused on other myths like the "Kane Chronicles" and "Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard" all written by Rick Riordan. I loved reading his books but even I had to curse him for throwing two teenagers into The Pit (Tartarus) and releasing them from the hell in one (or two since there were two of them) piece but with some guilt as they had to leave their new found friends behind.