Damned Exams

Yes, we're doing this. We're finally doing this... We're actually doing this now... Oof. Should I do it in Izuku's point of view? ... But I can't let you see how he did... Ugh, make up your mind! Okay, we're doing this. (Please don't hate me! >m<)

Katsuki's P.O.V.

After De- I mean... Midoriya's suicide, I found a few things he'd left for me on that rooftop. Hidden inside was a suit of sorts. I didn't fucking dare take it out yet since I wanted to check it out in my room where I had privacy. I did open the fucking letter there though. It almost brought shitty tears to my fucking eyes actually. Keyword: almost. I had a fucking reputation to uphold shitty extras! Who the fuck do you extras think I am?! Any-fucking-way, I made another promise to Midoriya on that fucking rooftop. The fucking note on the shitty briefcase reminded me of another fucking promise I'd made to him in the fucking past, when Auntie was still alive. I blushed furiously at the shitty memory. Barely managing to fucking school my face into a shitty flat expression, I made my fucking way back home.

By the fucking time I got to my shitty room, the old hag had fucking screamed at me for coming back late and running out. I didn't fucking care. I didn't give a flying fuck 'cause I fucking saw Midoriya fucking jump to what I presume was his suicide death. I won't fucking call him Deku anymore because he wasn't useless. I don't fucking deserve to call him Izuku either 'cause I fucking hurt him before. So I'll fucking call him Midoriya from now on and as I had fucking promised him fucking twice before in my shitty life, I will be the fucking best hero I can fucking be for us.

I didn't fucking bother to go to that shitty school for the next three fucking days. While I was away, the entire fucking shitty school seemed to fucking rejoice or were ignorant about Midoriya's death. That damn reaction fucking scared me. No, that's wrong. It didn't scare me. It fucking terrified me to my shitty core! I found my shitty phone blowing up from the shitty class fucking chat that I was fucking invited into without Midoriya. They were fucking celebrating! My old, shitty, fake fucking friends even expected a fucking answer from me. To say that it fucking shocked me would be a shitty understatement because I was shaken to my fucking core. Then I fucking realized that there were people who got this exact same shitty treatment simply because they were either fucking quirkless or just had a "weak"  or shitty  "villain's" quirk. 

I fucking reread Midoriya's letter twice that shitty night. The last few fucking words that he'd fucking left on it wasn't related to any of the horrible, shitty treatment that he fucking got. No. They fucking asked me what I wanted to fucking inspire the next generations to fucking be. What kind of hero I wanted to fucking be. And the shitty letter also opened my eyes. Ever since Midoriya had fucking jumped, I fucking felt like something had been fucking removed from me. Something so very fucking heavy. I realized that it fucking removed a shitty screen. A shitty filter. Before, I used to fucking think shitty heroes were fucking cool and it would be the greatest fucking thing to be. After the scarring incident, I began to notice shitty faults in the fucking society. Faults of shitty heroes, villains, and the fucking public in general. Newspapers fucking printed either fake, fillers, or blew up shitty problems more than what they were actually fucking worth. Vigilantes gained more of my fucking attention. 

I began to see the fucking differences in every-fucking-thing important. I turned to fucking history and found that the Old Heroes would definitely fall under the shitty vigilante label immediately in todays shitty society. Upon finding more and more brutal fucking truths about the world by looking to the past, I realized that most shitty pro heroes today were shit. Most didn't give a fuck about minimizing the fucking casualties and the shitty property damages and nearly all of them were fucking reliant on their shitty quirks. Just like I fucking am. I then decided that I would be fucking better. That's what Midoriya told me to be through the shitty letter after-fucking-all. Remembering his fucking last words before jumping, I thought it over and over and over again. "It's just a trick. A magic trick." I nearly drove myself fucking crazy over it but he had fucking told me to prioritize the UA shitty entrance exams. Midoriya had also fucking told me to pass a fucking message to a fucking caterpillar that I will meet at UA when I make it into class fucking 1-A. Midoriya trusted me to make the shitty cut and to be in the fucking highest class too. I won't fucking disappoint him. Losing isn't in my shitty nature. And Midoriya had fucking known it like the shitty fact it that was.