A new Thing!

Izuku's P.O.V.

Alright. I'll be the one to say it. My entire past is messy. My life was and still is messy. How did I come to this and why am I mentioning it now instead of earlier? I don't know. Y'see, this is how my day in the new dorms which UA has taken to labeling as the "Height's Alliance" which in my opinion sounds incredibly stupid. Why can't they just call it the UA dorms? Nice and simple.

Anyway, back to the story. It's been roughly two months since I gave Aizawa's hero costume a major upgrade and overhaul. It also means that it's been around five to six months since I officially became a student in UA. It actually surprised me that none of my classmates were being manhandled or been physically hit by other students as much as I expected that weren't just doing it to gain attention. The first incident I noticed didn't seem to want to drag the others to their case so I left it be but made sure to keep an eye on them. The victim was Denki Kaminari himself and since the drawback to his quirk temporarily fries his brain, Kaminari-kun had always been bullied for it. I put several devices on him- without his knowledge- and observed. Kaminari-kun, on the outside appearances, always seemed to be fine. He acted like normal in class and didn't mind the harmless teasing. Everyone in 1-A knew not to pull on his quirk drawback too much since they all knew that it was a bit of a sore topic. 

No one really brought up anything that might trigger too much of a negative response from another classmate really. It might be because they knew how it felt like to be bullied or they might all be doing it subconsciously or they just didn't know they were doing it.  Either way, I knew. I kept an eye one all of my new classmates. Just in case they really needed help but can't bring themselves to ask for help. I knew how that felt from experience. (Again, don't ask. Let's just say I've been a victim for too many things, alright?)

But it went too far one day. Unfortunately, it was the one day that I'd forgotten to equip him with the devices I've been using to monitor the class without their knowledge or consensus. Kaminari-kun came to class after lunch, sporting a new hair style. He kept claiming that he just wanted to try something new but I didn't buy it. The rest however, did believe it. I watched him closely during class as I worked on the newest updates for the app again. I saw him wince every time he made a certain movement to a certain degree. I watched as Kaminari-kun stomped down his pain. And then, during a break period, Kaminari-kun made the fortunate mistake of brushing against his hair and revealed a bruised eye. It was swollen and quite darkly colored. I didn't make a move since I didn't really consider myself close enough with him to confront him on it in front of the class. Luckily, I wasn't the only one to see the injury.

"Pikachu, who did it?" Kacchan asked, pinning him down by the wrist. (Kacchan cares about the dubbed "Baku-squad even if he doesn't usually show it.)

"N-No one." Kaminari-kun squeaked. He made an excuse as an attempt to get Kacchan to released him but the ash-blond wasn't having it. Having had enough, I approached them which of course, gained their attention. Even Kacchan himself looked at me.

"Kaminari-kun, I think it's best you tell him." I advised. "After all, it's better them beat up than dead, no?" I tilted my head. "I've been trained by ninjas, assassins, and the Old Age hero Batman himself in the ways of being stealthy. The ninjas and assassins also taught me how to kill. Silent and even torturous ways. I can hunt down the ones who did those bruises in the time span of a week while I work on new updates for the app which Kacchan has mentioned that professional therapists have been using to help their patients." I informed him, playing with a few kunai to prove my point. "So choose, Denki Kaminari. Which one of us would you like to deal witht he situation? Kacchan, who only beats up people? Or me, the one who would rather eliminate scum?"

"Fine." He sighed defeatedly. Kaminari-kun finally told Kacchan who immediately asked for permission from Aizawa (he allowed it) before storming off to find the perpetrator. I nodded and returned to my seat.