A Long Name and A Legal Contract

The sound of keys jingling in the door made Adrien Agreste the happiest person alive. He jumped over the backrest of the couch and ran over to greet the girl walking into the apartment.

"Oof!" Marinette exclaimed as she was tackled into a bear hug.

"Oh Princess, I love you. I'm so happy that you're back."

She giggled. "I love you too."

Tikki zoomed out of her purse, gave a wink to Adrien and then flew off to find Plagg.

Adrien pulled away from the hug and kissed Marinette passionately, tipping her backwards. After a minute he straightened her up and broke away, gasping for air. "I missed you so much."

"Yeah, it sure seems that way," she teased.

"My beautiful Princess, you are never allowed to leave again. I can't survive without you here."

Marinette tilted her head. "It was only one night Adrien."

"One night too many," he whispered before leaning in and kissing her again.

She laughed as they separated. "Alright Kitty, let me at least come in and sit down. I'm exhausted," she said, tossing her keys into the bowl on the table next to the door.

"Of course," he replied before picking her up bridal style.

"Adrien!"

"Don't pretend that you don't like it." He carried her down the hallway to the living room. After placing her down on the couch Adrien climbed on top of her. "Is this better?"

"Much more comfortable," she laughed.

"Good. Now tell me all about your trip. Where did you end up this time?" he asked before kissing down her neck.

She closed her eyes. "We had to go all the way to Lisbon. But we finally tracked down the other six Miraculouses that were missing from the box we found in Spain."

"Anything interesting?" he asked between kisses.

"The power of motion is definitely a dangerous one. I'm really glad that it's safe with a Guardian now. Then there was the power of communication, the power of persuasion... uh, a few more."

"You don't have to travel again, do you?"

"I have no plans to travel anytime soon, Kitty."

"Good," he said, moving to look at her. "Did you already return the Horse Miraculous?"

"No, not yet. I was so tired I came straight here."

"I can return it if you want."

"No, it's okay," she said, opening her eyes. "You already helped me out so much by picking it up for me. I'll take care of it."

"Well I'm glad that you're here now. We have a lot of planning to do for the wedding."

"We just got engaged!" she exclaimed.

"I know, but I've already been waiting six years to marry you."

"We've only been dating for five."

"You know what I mean. What do you think about having the wedding on the first day of spring?"

"I think that's only a few months away," she groaned.

He collapsed on top of her. "Please Princess, pleeeeeeeeeease!" he whined into her hair.

A minute passed as Marinette was debating the idea in her mind. The sound of their pet hamster, who was happily running around his wheel inside of his cage, brought her back to reality. "You really want to get married so soon?"