Cruel Words and A Trip

At the end of the night, the girls left the club. They all had a great time dancing and drinking. And things were even better because Rose and Juleka got the chance to talk and they decided to give their relationship another chance.

So they stumbled to the limo, every single one of them totally wasted. Well, all of them except Marinette.

"Thank you for this," she said to Alya. "I had so much fun with you guys."

"You're very welcome. Aren't you glad that I didn't listen to you?"

Everyone laughed. "Yeah, super glad."

"I'm just happy that we got to hang out together. I feel like we've all been so busy lately!" Alix said.

"I know, it's horrible! But we need to try to make more time for this stuff," Marinette replied, winking at her.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Alright, let's check on the boys," Alya said, pulling out her phone and pressing a button.

After a few rings Nino answered the call. "Babe!" he shouted through the phone loud enough for everyone in the limo to hear. "I love you!"

Alya laughed. "I love you too, babe. Are you guys still at the club?"

"Yeah, but we'll be packing up in a minute. Hey, you guys haven't heard from Adrien, have you? My boy disappeared like a half hour ago and he's not picking up his phone."

She moved her phone down to talk to Marinette. "Have you heard from Adrien? They don't know where he went."

Marinette double checked her messages. "No, I haven't. They can't find him?" she asked incredulously.

"I wouldn't worry, they're probably so drunk that they can't even see straight."

"They're not the only ones," Marinette mumbled.

Alya waved her off and moved the phone back up. "No, we haven't heard from him," she told Nino.

"I think we scared him away," he continued. "He probably left and caught a cab back home."

"Alright, well we're taking Marinette to the apartment now so she'll check on him."

"Why are you bringing her to our apartment?" Nino asked, completely confused.

"No, not our apartment," she said, rolling her eyes with a smile. "Adrien and Marinette's apartment."

"Oh, riiiiiight. That's probably best, babe. I'm going to tear into you so hard when I see you..."

"Oh my gosh Nino!" she interrupted before promptly ending the call.

The girls laughed as she put her phone away.

"Seems like your night is far from over," Marinette teased as Alya's face turned bright red.

************************************

Marinette took the elevator up to the top floor and walked down the hallway. She stopped when she locked eyes with the man standing at her door. "Mr Agreste," she said hesitantly. "I don't think Adrien wants you to be here."

He glared daggers at the sash and the tiara for a second before looking back at her. "I need to speak with him. It's a matter of urgency."

She sighed. "Let me see if he's here." She grabbed her keys and unlocked the door. "Adrien?" she called out, going inside and turning on the lights. The place was empty. "I'm sorry Mr Agreste but he's not home yet. I'll be sure to tell him that you stopped by."

"I'll wait," Gabriel said, pushing past her to make his way to the living room.

Marinette sighed again, this time in annoyance. "Where's Nathalie?" she asked, following him and taking the tiara off.