CHAPTER 6

*NO ONES POV* 

as Sakura started to feel kakashis chest she was slowly headed towards his pants she felt something get hard she looked up at Kakashi and asked " are you sure that you don't want me to?"

"its fine sakura you don't have to" said Kakashi. Sakura just gave him a sweet smile. So Sakura decided to just Massage his throbing dick and as she did so he was moaning into the kiss.

he wanted her to give him head but at the same time he felt bad. She had just lost her parents and he wanted her to feel better but didn't know how to make her. this all started when she kissed him.

Sakura all of a sudden started to pick of the speed while stroking his dick. He was moaning more and all...

*Kakashi POV*

I felt sakura going faster and I was almost at my limit when we heard a knock at the door. Sakura gasp. I took my hand and covered her mouth "Sakura stay quiet" I said . " Sensei  I think it I heard someone at the door" "yeah I know I heard it to, ill go open" I said.

I got up and I saw sakura put her cloths back on and I just stood there looking at her beautiful body. I then shifted back into reality when I heard "HEY SAKURA IS EVERYTHINHG OKAY IF YOU DONT-" and as the blonde boy was speaking I went to open the door. "What is it Naruto? I said.

"Tsunade-sama sent me here to see if sakura-chan was okay" said Naruto. " Im okay Naruto thanks to kakashi-sensei" said the pinked haired. I looked at her and blushed." Sakura why are you all red do you have a cold let me check" said the blonde boy "shes alright Naruto after all im here to look after her." I said

"oh that's great, well I have to get going to report back to the hokage plus sasuke is waiting for me there so I will see you later I hope you feel better sakura" said the blonde boy. " okay thanks Naruto" said sakura with a warm smile.

I don't know what it is but when she smiles I just want to smile. Her smile makes me wanna take her places. Her smile is so perfect. But at the same time it look like shes been broken so many times. That smile tells you stories without actually telling you. I want to make her feel as if shes worth something, I want her to feel as if she makes me want to keep living every day. she is the reason I wake up in the morning and say today is going to be an amazing day.

I love her so much but, I cant really tell her that because after all when her parent didn't look after her lady hokage did. Sakura is like a daughter to her. So I may keep it for a little while longer.

"oh and Kakashi sensei Tsunade-sama told me to tell you to meet her in her office when your done with sakura" said Naruto pulling me out of the clouds. "oh okay thanks Naruto" I said

**TSUNADE POV**

as sakura run out of my office I remembered what she had told me days prior to that.

(" lady tsunade" said sakura " yes sakura" " I have to tell you something I and I know you would or should be made but I promise I didn't realize that I did till like a few days ago" she said " sakura come on tell me your scaring me" I said " lady tsunade I think..." she paused " Please sakura tell me you can trust me"

" lady tsunade..." " WAIT YOURE NOT PREGNANT ARE YOU?" I said " what noo that's not it" she said relieved " Miss I think I maybe in love with my sensei" she said as tears were streaming down her eyes. "oh Sakura sweetie please don't cry" I said as I walk up from my desk and hugged my student she was more like my daughter. I really appreciate her because she makes me so happy that I'm alive. she really reminds me of myself as I was younger. I really don't know why but I see my self in her." Sakura look at me please" I said walking up to her and hugging her.

As soon as I wrapped my arms around her she hugged me back super tightly " your not mad or disappointed at me miss" she said with her voice breaking. " of course not darling" I said rubbing her back " Sakura please know this love is something none of us can control its something we wish we could but its not possible." "and also know this that whatever you do I will 100% support you" "thank you lady tsunade" she said with a warm smile on her face.)

"Kakashi you go after her" I remembered saying before I sent Naruto and Sasuke to see how she was doing. I then heard a knock at the door. "come in" "lady Tsunade you called me" Said the white haired man. " Yes Kakashi I called you have a seat please"(yes I know theres not seats in the hokages office) "okay thank you" "so Kakashi I don't think you know why I called you here but I need you to be honest with me" I said " Yes of course lady hokage" he said " Well alright then, do you have some sort of feeling for my student well which is also your student to, Do you have feeling for Sakura Haruno.

**NO ONE POV**

Tsunade asked Kakashi "do you have feeling for Sakura Haruno" "I- Lady tsunade please forgive me if I did something wrong to hurt her plea-" kakakshi paused as Lady Tsunade Started to burst out laughing. "Kakashi please" she said "Nothing makes me more happy then it to be you in love with sakura" said the hokage. " really miss hokage" said kakakhi. " Yes but you have to promise me you will tell her soon because she returns your feelings back." "one other thing Now that she over age and not under age you guys can be together". Kakashi looked shocked. " I mean you do love her right." " Lady tsunade nothing makes me happier than you tell me this right now, you have no idea how sakura makes me feel so happy that im alive she makes me wanna keep living and I want her to be with me later on in life.

*END OF CHAPTER*