CHAPTER 2

*DISCLAMER* *KAKASHI IS 27 AND SAKURA IS 19 THE REST ARE 18/19*

*KAKASHI POV*

After I came back from my mission I went to the hospital so they can check my wounds. They told me that I will have to stay at home for a least a week for me to be able to take a break for my next mission. So I did what I was told to do by Tsunade-sama.

I could not be attended by Sakura because she did not have the night shift. But luckily Tsunade-sama did. So I obeyed orders. I went home for a week. Two days into my break I was bored and went out to the forest to read my icha icha book. I was in such a good part I so started to read it on a branch in the forest near a lake.

Hi I was just reading when I happen to hear a young women cry out. I stopped reading. I put he book in my pouch. I got in my attack position. I went to see what was all the commotion about then realized that the young women was Sakura. she might not need help he thought to himself. She's a strong kunoichi after all. Maybe even the strongest, but he knew he needed to help her because she worked as a medical ninja so she didn't have that much chakra left so he decided to help her.

*end of flashback/POV*

*SAKURA POV*

"Long time not see, huh Sakura" Kakashi said with a smirk on his face. "kk-Kakashi sensei?" I said while jumping on him to give him a hug."Kakashi sensei its been so long" I said. "it has, hasn't it?" he said with a smile on his face. "well thank you" I said. "of course" he said "anything for my only female student." said Kakashi. I felt steam rush off my cheeks.

We spend an hour catching up on what has happen the past year. We also talked about his latest mission. "well what was your recent mission about" I asked. " well it was just and escort mission" he said " nothing fancy". I giggled.

"Are you hungry Sakura would you like to eat something?" he asked. I looked at him surprised "Sure you got any place in mind?" 

"Where ever you wanna go"

"Lets just get Ramen" I said

While we were walking we locked eyes. I could see the shine in his eyes, I looked away first but he kept his eyes on me. Kakashi and I ran into Naruto and Sasuke. "Oi there Naruto, Sasuke how have you been." Kakashi asked.

"OH KAKASHI SENSEI HOW ARE YOU" asked the blonde boy. They all haven't seen each other in about 2 years . "hey Kakashi" said the Uchiha. Since Naruto and Sasuke were already there we invited them both to eat ramen with us.

"Why were you two going to eat ramen by yourselves" the blonde asked. I blushed but Kakashi said "I happen to have meet Sakura in the forest and I asked if she was hungry"

"Oh makes sense" said the blonde.

They had a fun night out, I felt the team back again. I had felt complete. But one thing kept me from having fun but I wasn't sure what that was.

I was about done with my ramen when I got up and said "Well boys, got to get going". I was about to get my wallet when I felt a hand touch mine. It was Kakashi sensei! "It's alright Sakura I will pay" he said.

"Wow really that's really sweet, thank you." I said

"Yeah no problem" said Kakashi. I got up about to head out when Kakashi said "I'll walk you home Sakura" I was surprise with his action. He usually never does things like this. "Oh okay thank you"

"No need to thank me"

While we walked I noticed he was reading his book, I always wondered what the book was about, so I decided that finally ask him "Hey Kakashi sensei"

"Mmh? yes Sakura" he said. "What is that book about? I see you read it every time you get the chance". He chuckled. "I don't think you wanna know" he said "Come on Sensei" I said

I was really curious about it "Maybe a another day." he said with a grin on his face maybe even a blush.

We finally made it to my house. "Well we're here" I said "Yeah well good night Sakura" he said. Before he was about to leave I hesitated on given him a kiss on his cheek but I did anyways. "Thank you Kakashi sensei, thank you so much I really owe you one".

"W-well its o-okay there no need" he said stumbling on his words. "Really?" I said "Yeah, really it's okay, well good night Sakura" he said before giving me a kiss on the cheek too.

He left right after that. I was disappointed even though I shouldn't be. I opened the door and went inside and saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad in the living room. "Hello darling how was you day?" mom asked

"It was perfect" I said. My dad kept quiet like he was trying to avoid talking to me, I didn't give it much thought though "well mom I'm going be upstairs in my room if you need me okay" I said "yeah okay get your rest" said my mother. I went into my room and laid on my bed. I started to think, mind imediently going to Kakashi. I had zero clue on why my heart was beating rapidly but it felt good. The thought of Kakashi didn't leave my mind. I went to sleep and woke up the next morning hugging My teady bear. I got up brushed my teeth then my hair.

I then got changed into something nice. I put on a green crop top, white jeans and black heels. The green really brought the color right out of my eyes.

I then went to Ino's place. "Hey Sakura how ya been" said the blue eyed girl.

*END OF CHAPTER 2*