CHAPTER 12

Yo my bad i forgot abt this whole thing but im soooo bored so i'm finna keep this up

*Hinatas pov*

I wake up laying on the floor next to sakura not remembering what even happened last night. I get up and help sakura with the mess we made from the food we ate . As i'm cleaning i start to remember what had happened the night before.

*the night before*

Hinata opens the door thinking it was sakura since she had gone out to pick up the food we had ordered but to my surprise it wasn't sakura... it's sasuke. She kept looking up and down at me and i had zero idea why. that's when i noticed what i was wearing.. when i realized i was soooo embarrassed. i was only wearing a sports bra and some shorts that were way too short. He noticed i realized him looking at me and looked the other way in embarrassment. He said he was looking for sakura to apologize for earlier and me all nervous i was stuttering like i had just learned how to speak. i told him she was coming back from getting some food. he said to tell her he came by and left but before he had left he gave me a last look. i shut the door and drowned in embarrassment. After that all i remember was sakura coming home and teasing me about sasuke coming by. After all that ruckus we ate and practically fell asleep.

end of night before pov

Sakura then woke up and told me to not clean up and that's she would do it. I needed to go back home and help out neji with some things i promised i'd help out with a few weeks ago. I said goodbye to my dear friend sakura and left.

Sakura pov

After hinata left i also needed to get some work done. The house was already clean because kakashi had organized it before he left (thank you to him) so my only job left is to go to the hospital and help out hurt shinobi. As i was walking down to the hospital i spotted sasuke walking. "Hey Sasuke!" He turned quickly and noticed it was me "oh hey" he said. "I wanna ask you about something" i said. "yeah what's up?" he said but i didn't have time to ask my question because i saw a lot of shinobi running to the hospital, plus i was really late. " nevermind sasuke, got to go" i told him quickly as i sprinted towards the hospital. i quickly ran inside and my assistant told me "Ma'am kakashis squad is back" i froze for a second but was brought back as she screamed at me. I quickly went to where they were but i couldn't find kakashi. "where is he?" i asked desperately "WHERE IS KAKASHI" i felt a hand on my head i turn to see kakashi standing right in front of me.
"You don't have to worry too much about me, sakura" Said kakashi as he smiled. i hug him tightly but quickly letting go to help heal my friends. i noticed that kakashi wasn't severely injured actually he wasn't injured at all just a few cuts my friends on the other hand looked like they've been through hell and back. it took my a while to heal when i finished i was too tired i needed a break. Actually a nap i needed to sleep.

i had to leave because had used up a lot of chakra and was in danger myself they told me to go home and rest for the day. As i was walking home i remember that kakashi was back but where was he ? as i was thinking he jumps in front of me. "hey pretty little lady where you heading to" he asked "well you know old man, im heading home to rest from work" i told him jokingly. "old man ??" he says shocked. "oh my kakashi i was kidding you know i love you" i told him "and you know that i love you too" i blushed at his comment.

As we were walking home i was thinking to myself that i haven't been at kakashis place like at all and i'm curious to see how it looked. "hey kakashi?" i said. "yes sakura" he replied "how about instead of going to my place we go to yours instead since i haven't even been there and have no clue about it" i said hopeful he would say yes.

"mhhhhhh" he said as we continued walking. After he just kept quiet, to be honest i was a little disappointed because i really wanted to get to know if more, i wanted to know all of him. As we got home i said on the couch and was ready to rest when u hear him say "we'll pack so we can go to my place" he said. I got up so quickly and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips obviously he had the mask on. I went to my room grabbed all that was necessary and i met him at the front door. "you ready ?" he asked. " of course i am, let's go i said"

We actually got there really quickly not even a five minute walk. He didn't live that far. all this time i didn't know where he lived, no wonder thought he lived very hidden. As we walked in there i noticed how clean it was. His kitchen was spotless his living room was organized and his room was clean too. He also had a visitors room but didn't have anything in the room so the room was empty. He put my things in his room and i followed him.
we got to the room and he layed signaling  me to lay next to him. we were both tired and i needed to rest. i then notice him take his mask off, i love it when he does i can see his beautiful face. i was fighting the urge to just kiss him. when i felt him already kissing me.

I feel him go on top of my kissing me and pulling my shirt down i didn't stop him thought.

*No one's pov*

Kakashi has been craving sakura lips since the walk they had to sakuras house. She had looked too good. when they were both laying kakashi knew this was the perfect moment. He kissed her and he felt so right he then got over her and started to take her shirt off. she let him she then sits up and wraps her legs around kakashis waist. As they kiss was getting more intense she starts to pull his hair and she hears his beautiful moans which turn her on. He started to kiss her neck and got closer to her boobs. that's when he felt something get hard in his pants. Sakura noticing too started to move her hips to massage his member. Both her and kakashi felt so good in that moment they both couldn't take it anymore they both just rip off their clothes and went straight to what both of the them had been craving.