CHAPTER 11

*HINATAS POV*

As sasuke was leaving I couldn't keep my mouth closed from the shock. I was so surprised he even talked to me. The only other time he talked to me was when her bumped into me which caused me to fall and he helped me up. yep that was the only time he actually talked to me. He also talked to me during mission when we were younger but I mean that was different.

I then remembered that sakuras has been gone for a while now. I know she will be back soon but it really felt like a while. I didnt think much of it and I just started to clean up a little so we can eat in peace.

*SAKURAS POV*

As I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about what Sasuke said to me. He was changing. It was making me very glad and proud of him.

I had let me feelings for sasuke go when I was around 15. I did so because I knew he never really loved me. He was so mean and rude and sometimes would be happy and nice. I really do hope he finds someone he likes and could make him happy. dont get me wrong, I love sasuke. He is family. I will always love him. I really someone could make him happy

Anyways as I was approaching my house I could hear hinata. I dont know what she was saying but I ignored it.

"hey hina im home with the food" I said as I saw her as red as a tomato. "hey saku um... sorry I just- um" she said. " hina whats wrong?" I asked her worried because she was red." um its just that sasuke-" " what did sasuke do. did he do something to you. I swear if sasuke did something ill-" " no no sakura its ok it just that he came by and he was looking for you and I told him that you were out getting food and he just stared at me and I think its because I wasn't wearing a shirt and just my bra and he was just staring and it just made me feel awkward"

"oh" is all I said

I then started to think about what I was thinking about on my way home after sasuke and I interaction and then smiled, maybe it might be and maybe not I dont know. Not a bad idea but also not a really good one. But you know what, I will try to get them to go out together.

And so I just let it go and laughed at hinas reaction and told her its not a bad idea and winked at her. I should have though she was blushing like crazy!!!

So we ate and watched movies and then we finally went to bed. we didnt really sleep but we stayed up talking about things we were confortable talking about with each other

I love hinata like family. Her and ino really are my bestfriends. they have been there when im in my hard time, especially hinata , shes always there and I want to be there for her to when she needs me.

"Sakura, how did you know that you love Kakashi-sensei?" hinata asked "well if ima be honest, I dont even know I feel like I just have always loved him but I never really realized when I started to have feelings for him. I didnt think much about it because I thought to myself that there is no way "we" could happen. So I had put that thought way back in my head. Until he had taken my out to dinner and had walked me home and kissed me on my cheek."

Hinata looked at me and giggled. " you know how I liked naruto, I never really felt like I loved him in that way. I think I really just admired him and his way of doing things." hinata said

"yeah I understand because its kinda of what I had with sasuke." I told her "yeah?" she asked "yeah I never really looked at it that way but now that you said it I felt the same way about sasuke. I really just liked him because he was the strongest in our class and I really liked the way he did things, I simply wanted to be him. he was so cool."

"mhm" said hinata. and before we knew it we were already asleep.

*HINATA POV*

I woke up and started to think about what sakuras was saying about sasuke last nigh and it made me blush. maybe sasuke is not such a bad choice after all.

all of a suden i heard someone knock at the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys

its been like 5 months

and im sorry I want really feeling good and didnt really want to type so I stopped. but I will try and start to write again

thank you so much for reading

<3