CHAPTER 5

"It was you kakashi sensei you kissed me?"

*KAKASHIS POV*
As I saw Sakura leave the office I heard lady tsunade tell me " KAKASHI GO AFTER HER" I did as I was told. I could hear her footsteps. They sounded Heavy. She sounded lost .

I was almost behind her when I heard her footsteps disappear. I think she realized I was following her. So I stopped and tried to hear her steps again. I heard her. She was walking to her house. I felt like an idiot, why didn't I think she would go to her house. So he went straight to her house.

Thats when he saw Sakura sit on the steps of her house sobbing in her knees. I went up to her.

"Sakura if you ever need me I will be here for you." " really kakashi sensei" she said " really". As I pulled her into my embrace I heard her say " it was you wasn't it" I was confused on what she was saying. " what do you mean Sakura" " it was you who kissed me sensei".

" I Sakura I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to I hope you can forgive me" i said while she look up at me. She smiled. I couldn't even feel her return the kiss. Oh my she kissed me I thought to myself. I was finally pulled back to reality by Sakura calling my name.

"Kakashi sensei"? She asked " oh , yeah Sakura" " oh I was worried" she said smiling. " oh I'm better than ever" I said

We continued to kiss. I felt Sakura put her arms around me neck and I put my hands on her waist. I then felt her hand in between my silver locks, I felt a slight pull. I groaned.

I couldn't take it anymore. " Sakura are you sure you wanna do this" I asked. "Yeah sensei I'm sure" she said with a smile that ran across her face. "Sakura, please call me kakashi and drop the sensei part" I said with a smirk.

I picked her up and felt legs wrap around me waist. I then asked "do you wanna go to my place or Here" "Here is fine" she said.  Pinned against the wall she said "let's just take it slow okay" "that's alright with me.

I then realized that I was still wearing my mask. "Oh Sakura would you mind closing your eyes for me" I asked "sure" she said. I felt so relieved because I still wasn't ready for people to see me without my mask

As she had her eyes closed I unzipped her shirt.  I started kissing her neck. I heard her give a small moan. It was music to me ears. I then started to kiss collarbone I left slight bruises.

I then took her shirt of completely and saw her in her bra. She looked embarrassed. "Sakura your beautiful your so gorgeous". I said

*NO ONES POV*

Kakashi saw Sakura in just a bra "Sakura your beautiful your so gorgeous" kakashi said. " thanks you kakashi" said the pink women. Kakashi continued to kiss her collarbone, to slowly be kissing her breast. she squinted her eyes. Kakashi found it cute maybe even adorable

He looked up at sakura to ask "Sakura can I take it off?" said the silver haired man. "okay" is all he could hear.

As he was taking her bra off he stopped. "Sakura its okay if your not ready" as her eyes where closed she she squiunted again. "no I can do this, its okay Kakashi you can take it off. said the cherry blossom

He took off the bra slowly looking at her when he realized how unfair hes being. he remembered that sakura still had her eyes closed because Kakashi didn't have his mask on.

he thought it was unfair that he could see her beauty and she couldn't see him.

"you know what sakura". "yes". "you can open your eyes".said Kakashi "hey? are you sure? I can see if you don't want to or are not comfortable to do so, so you don't have too." "Sakura I have never been so sure in my life, so now please open your eyes." said Kakashi

when sakura opened her eyes it was like she didn't even recognize him.

His face was so beautiful. His jawline was sharp. He had a birthmark on the side of his mouth. he was simply beautiful. she had an urge to kiss him. And so, she did just that.

she kissed him biting on his lower lip asking for permission to the inside of his mouth. Kakashi granted to offer.

After they were done Kakashi asked once again. "Sakura are you sure you want to do this?" "Kakashi you go for it." she said.

Kakashi ended up taking the bra off completely. he kissed her neck and slowly headed towards on her breast then her nipple. he stopped and started teasing the nipple with his hand.

she moaned as she arched her back. "Sakura are you o-?" " no please Kakashi don't stop"

He was pleased to hear so. he continued to tease her nipples with his hand. And as he did so he was kissing her neck leaving hickeys. She arched her back in pleasure.

he stopped teasing and slowly brought his hand down to her waist at the edge of her underwear. She felt her waist tingle. Kakashi looked at sakura asking for permission and all she said was " go please do it". she felt his hand touch her and as he touched her, his kisses where going down to her nipples and started to lick and suck them. 

As soon as he started to suck on them she felt his finger slide in her. she gasped at the sudden movement.

She felt a tingling sensation in her. she was not bothered by it she felt good. "how do you feel sakura" "please don't stop Kakashi" as she moaned. As Kakashi was fingering her she felt she was almost at her limit. She was about to cum. His fingers were moving inside her and when she was about to cum his tongue was inside her and she finished in his mouth. She moaned in pleasure.

He fell on top of her. He stared at her with her juice's in his mouth. he swallowed. He then kissed her. "now its your turn" said sakura. "oi sakura you don't have too" "but why not" said sakura. "that can be for another day" said Kakashi. Sakura laughed.

As they stared to kiss sakura was slowly going from his chest slowly to his pants. As she got there she felt something get hard.