CHAPTER 4

* Sakura POV*

I felt my head on someone's chest. I felt breeze hit my face. There were some muscular hands on my body holding me tightly. I slightly opened my eyes and then saw that the person who was carrying me was Kakashi sensei, who was holding me so tightly. I could hear the dumps, that's when I knew we were on the roofs.

I felt him go from the roof to the ground. I kept quite because I didn't want him to let me go. Before I knew it Kakashi was opening the door to my house.

I felt him stop.

Probably because he was not sure what room to put me in. We were finally moving again. I heard a click of a door and now my back was laying on something soft probably the mattress of a bed. I felt his gaze on me, and all of the sudden I felt something soft brush against my lips. Kakashi's lips?

"Good night my sakura" I heard his voice said. I then heard my window open and heard someone jump out.

I laid on my bed for about 5 minutes trying to process what just happened. Did Kakashi sensei really kiss me i thought. I finally opened my eyes and I was in my bedroom.

"Did i dream that?? Yes, yes this is a dream" I said I slapped myself across the face trying to wake me up but it was not working after I did that for fifth time my face hurt, I came to the realization that Kakashi sensei had kiss me and call me HIS Sakura.

I finally calmed myself down and changed into my night gown, I decided to just go to sleep and that what happened was just my imagination.

I went back to sleep. I woke up to hear a ton of birds. Just listening to the birds chirp made me happy. I was laying when I heard a bang at my door.

I got up and opened the door to see Naruto out of breath. "sakura hurry lady Tsunade is calling you!"

Before I released I was standing in front of the hokages office. I was wearing a White grey skirt that ended up and above my knees. My shirt a dark green sort of color and ended above my belly button.

I then looked at my feet and saw i was wearing these black boots that ended at my ankle. While i was looking at my shoes i felt a hand on my shoulders, that touch was strong enough to bring me back into reality.

It was Sasuke. "its going to be okay" said the boy. And that's when i knew this wasn't going to be good news. I then stepped foot in the office were i saw Kakashi sensei, Naruto, Sasuke, Shizune, and Lady tsunade. Their faces said it all , something bad had happened.

"whats going on" i asked while turning back to face Sasuke. Sasuke then looked away. "Sakura my dear , i have bad news for you" said lady tsunade. "well what is it" i said "Sakura, there not coming back, there gone." said lady tsunade.

I then felt my heart drop. what does she mean gone? "Sakura there gone that means there dead." said Kakashi.

Everything stop as soon as those words left Kakashi sensei's mouth. i felt it hard to to breathe. breathe, breathe, breathe DAMN IT. i thought to myself i then started to lose vision in both my eyes. i felt like the air was being taken from me.

There wasn't enough air in the room for me. I felt i needed to get out of here. " i - i cant be here, i have to leave" i said. I was making my way to the door when i felt my legs almost give out but i needed to get out of her so i gained control over myself again. I then heard my name being called in a concerned tone. But i needed to get out so i ran.

* TSUNADES POV*

I could see the pain in Sakuras eyes after telling her the news. i the heard he breathing get uneven. i was about to stand when she started walking towards the door. That's where Kakashi called her out. She didn't bother to look back to see who was calling her so she just ran.

I then gave out an order to Kakashi to go make sure she was okay. I then sent Kakashi after her because he would know how to act in this situation better than anyone. The man has lost his parents to. He would recognize the feeling.

*END OF TSUNADE POV*

*SAKURA POV*

Before i realized i was at he front door of my house gasping for air not able to stand much longer. i feel on my knees breaking down.

I felt like someone had torn my heart into millions of pieces. That's when i heard foot steps approach my house. I wiped my tears to look up and see Kakashi sensei kneeled down before me.

i then felt his hand grab my arm to pull me into his embrace. " its going to be alright with me by your side." Said kakashi. "Kakashi sensei?" i asked "yes sakura" his voice questioned. " it was you wasn't it " i asked while my heart was about to burst out of my chest. "what are you talking about" he ask while looking down at me. "you kissed me last night didn't you?" -

*END OF CHAPTER 4*