CHAPTER 7

*SAKURAS POV*

All of a sudden the pain I had felt before Kakashi was here with me had all come back. I just wanted to rip my heart out. the pain was unbearable. I felt I could cry and scream all day. I felt , well I felt alone. All I could think about is memories of my Mother and Father , Then I remembered. Why was my dad there but never really there? I asked my self . See my dad went places with us but, never participated. ever since I decided to go to the academy and become a ninja he went his separate way but he never wondered far. I don't really understand. I have always had a special type of love for my mother that I had with no one else. My mom had supported me all the way till she had passed. its only been a few hours since I had gotten the news but once you know someone is gone forever you start to miss them even more. It breaks my heart to know I didn't even get to say goodbye because I woke up early to go to work and forgot to wish them a safe trip there.

I was thinking to myself when I heard a know at my door. "KAKASHI" I thought to myself "h- hello is anyone home?" I heard a soft calming voice say. "Hinata?" I asked

"Yes Sakura may I come in" Asked the girl

"yes of course" I said

" Oh sakura" she look at me with her sad eyes

I was curious on why she had looked at me like that but then remembered that I had been crying right before she had came in so my eyes were red and swollen.

"Oh its nothing hinata I swear-" I was cut off by hinata pulling me into her arms and hugging me. I was trying to hold it in but I couldn't anymore I burst out cry in front of hinata.

"Sakura please I will be here when ever you need me. i may not know how it feels to lose a parent because my own mother had passed away when hanabi had been born so i don't really remember. but please know this sakura you are so loved, people love you like lady Tsunade, Naruto , me an lots of other people too."

"hinata i-" " i don't know what i would do without you". i told her. " Thank you Sakura". she said.

"well what do you want to do now" asked hinata

"to be honest I don't really know what to do" I said

"I - I want to be alone right now"

"oh okay then" "I will respect you wishes" said Hinata

"thank you hinata for being there for me" i said

" no problem sakura after all that's what friends are for" said hinata.

As hinata was leaving I was right behind her so I could close the door and after she had left I went to my room and fell asleep for a while and woke up to someone laying next to me...

*KAKASHIS POV*

I was walking out of the hokages office after lady Tsunade had told me how sakura felt and I was walking out of there a confident and happy person. I was walking to sakuras house when I saw hinata leave. I had figured what Sakura might of told her. "I want to be alone right now" he smiled at the thought because he had felt he knew sakura so much. I started walking up to her house when I heard a door close. when i went to open the door it was unlocked. i was surprised because she usually locks the doors.

I walked in the house to find no one in the house. I stood there for two minutes and then continued to walk in the hallway. when i saw that all the doors were closed i began to look in each one. there were 4 doors. One of them was her parents room. One was the bathroom. The other was a visitors room and the other was hers.

i looked in each one and didn't find her. then i opened the door to her room and saw her there laying on her bed." i guess she's sleeping" i said with a smile on my face. i walked in her room to find it a mess. her shoes were on the floor. there was a bunch of cloths on the floor i don't really know what happened her but i guess i should help and clean up. i started to clean up. i picked her shoes up and put them by the door. i picked up her clothes and folded them and put them on in her closet. i then found a book on the floor. it was a big book. not that big but it was a big book. i opened the book to find pictures of her and her family. "she probably fell asleep looking at them." i thought to my self. i put the book on her desk and sat next to her.

"sakura. if only you knew how much i love you. You make me so happy. You make me wanna keep living. You make me want a family but if only you knew." and with that said i layed down next to her and kissed her neck and i didn't even notice i too was tired and fell asleep next to her.

*SAKURAS POV*

I woke up to someone hugging me tightly and got scared for a minute but then turned around to see Kakashi there holding me. i blushed. but when i moved a slight bit he woke UPP!!! "ahh sorry did i wake ya?" i asked. "ha no not really" he said scratching the back of his head with a smile. "anyways what are you doing here?" I said "well I felt I had to be here sakura, because I - love you" "Kakashi I-" I said " no wait sakura let me tell you how I really feel."

"Sakura I love you, I love you so much I love you everyday I love you every minute I love you every second and I want to be with you. You make me so happy sakura. You make me wanna you places with you. I want to see you everyday. I want to hold you everyday. I want you to be in my arms all the time sakura. You have no idea how lucky I am to even be telling you this but you make me so happy. I feel so happy when Im around you, You make me wanna have long conversations with you. But I just want you to know I have loved you since the war I have loved you. I love you sakura"

"Kakashi I - never thought you would say this I have felt the same way ever since too." I said as I was breaking down. "Kakashi you have saved me many time and I appreciate and I love you too. the age gap thing might be a problem though" I said as I giggled. "you know what your right" said Kakashi as he laughed.

"well I already told lady Tsunade about my feelings so we are good with the hokage". said Kakashi. "yeah I might wanna tell sasuke and Naruto next... if that okay with you."i said with a little smile. "yeah of course". "okay do you wanna tell them with me or not" I said. "Sakura I think its better if you tell them this because they would probably want to kick my ass if they heard it from me" " YEAH YOURE RIGHT" I said bursting out laughing.

as I was grabbing my things so I could tell Sasuke and Naruto, Kakashi had stopped and kissed me and told me "good luck with those two and if you need anything I will be there okay" "okay thank you Kakashi" I said as I kissed him back. " okay Ill be going now" I said as I waved at him.

I have been looking for them for a while now and I stopped looking for a while to take a break. I went to a near by market. I went in there to find sai. " hi sai what are you doing here?'" I asked "Oh hello sakura im just buying some food cause im out of food at home" he said with a smile on his face. "oh well have you seen Naruto and Sasuke?" I asked "well last time I saw them was in the hokages office and then they just disappeared" he said. " okay thank you, see you later sai." I said.

I grabbed a water and left cause it was almost dark it was about sunset. So I decided to just go to Naruto place. I knocked the door and Sasuke answered.

"oh hey sakura you need something?" asked the dark eyed boy. " what-do-you-mean-do-I-need-something?" I said mocking him. "Naruto is in the bathroom and I was making something to eat." he said "WELL YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO COME IN!!!" I said joking around. he rolled his eyes, so I just let myself in. "Sasuke what happened I heard someone screaming I-" said Naruto coming out of the bathroom. "hey Naruto I have to talk to you and Sasuke about something that is not a joke and I take very seriously"-

*END OF CHAPTER*