CHAPTER 10

*HINATAS POV*

" I knew he was in love with you" I said " it was pretty obvious, by the way describes you and the way he looks at you and the way he look as he talks about you." I said to sakuras as she looked so happy to know someone loved her the way she wanted to be loved. She looked so happy I made so glad to be her friend, even though I want to experience the same love as her,  I made me happy. As I was telling her all of this she just looked at me with her sad eyes, As soon as I finished telling her that she jumped up and hugged me and said " hinata your my bestfriend I love you so much and  thank you for being here.". "Sakura just know I will always be here so will all of our friends." I told her

she got up and she just stood there "Hinata what do we do now its early in the morning and I dont have anything to do" She asked " well you know im going to make breakfast with neji, if you want you can come with us an help only if you'd like" she said " yeah of course hina I haven't spent time with you or neji or any of my friends because of work so I would really like that." she said with a smile on her face .

*SAKURA POV*

we were walking to the hyuga house when I remembered what sasuke had told me. " sakura? sakura? are you okay?" I heard hina ask. " yeah ". I said " is something bothering you ?" she asked  " no I was just thinking." I assured her.

As we got there I saw neji and hanabi training. " good hanabi we will continue later" he said as he saw hinata. " oh good hinata you're back I got everything ready so we could start making food and I see you brought sakura with you." he said "hey neji" I said as he crossed his arms. " hello sakura" he said with his regular face on.

A few hours had passed and during the whole time I was there I had so much fun with them I haven't had so much fun in a long time. that's when I noticed that it was 2:00 pm. "um I had so much fun with you guys but I think its time for me to go." I told them with a sad look on my face. " oh ok then I will pack you so left overs from this mornings food" said hina.

As I was walking out of the house I was thinking of inviting hina and hanabi over and so, I did." hey hinata do you wanna like sleep over at my place, that's if you want?" I asked " of course sakura" hinata said as she looked at neji and neji just nodded. It wasn't like she was asking him permission it was like a -you will be alone in the house- look. But he just smiled at her. "ok sakura im going to go pack my stuff and then I will go." she said

I waited some time more like 5 minutes and then she came out "all done" said hinata "CHHAAAA lets go!!" As we walked out the door , neji was at the door. "Now you two be careful there are a lot of crazy people out there" said neji. " yes I know neji thanks see you later"

As we both were walking we saw kiba and akamaru. " Heyya hinata where ya going?" said kiba " well im going to stay over at sakuras place today, where are you going?" asked hinata. " well I was going to ask shino if he wanted to hang out today since you were busy." said kiba. " yeah I thought neji would need some help but it turns out he has nothing to do too" said hinata. " oh well maybe we can hang out another day hina" said kiba as her blushed at hinata. I feel as though it was pretty obvious that kiba had feeling for hinata, But he never knew how to tell her. I think its cause he does not want to ruin their friendship because they have had a close bond ever since they were little and he does not want to ruin it. I could tell by the way he looked at her he so in love. but I really wouldn't call it love. I dont really know I feel like its because its the only girl he has had a close bond or a close relationship.

"well it was nice seeing you kiba I hope we get to talk later." hinata said as she pulled my arm. " What was that that hinata?!?!?" I asked. " I just really wanna hang out with you plus your always busy and I always hang out with kiba and shino so I want to spend my day with you." she said as she smiled. "thank you hinata, thank you so much for being there for me" I told her and I truly meant it. I really do love hinata. she makes me so happy shes like a sister I never had. Im very grateful to have her.

as we got to my house, she put her thing in my room and we went out to shop. she saw this shop she really liked. It had a lot of dresses it reminded me of the one me and ino walked ino. I miss ino, but I understand that she has been busy with a lot of missions.

I was pulled back into reality when hinata jumped up " Sakura!! look at this dress its so pretty" she said as she showed me the dress. The damn dress was so beautiful. It was a long purple silky dress and it had a had straps but showed a lot of your back it was a dark purple which suit hinata due to her long dark hair and her lavender eyes and her natural beauty. she looked amazing in the dress. it was weird seeing hinata wearing dresses because she was always insecure about her body. but I loved she looked in the dress because her body stood out the most. she hesitated to buy the dress but she bought it at the end of the day. I didnt buy anything because I had already bought something last week.

as we made it home it was really late it was almost dark. we haven't even had lunch. we got home and decided to order so curry. as I ordered hinata got comfortable and so did I. we simply just had a sports bra on and I had pajama pants on and hinata had shorts on. they had no delivery for the food so I decided to pick it up hinata stayed because she had gotten tired.

The place was only like 5 minutes away for it didnt take long.

*HINATAS POV*

it had been like 6 minutes since sakura left and I had been fixing the place to make it look neat so when sakura comes back she finds it neat. When I heard a knock at the door I was confused at first because I knew that sakura would not be home so quick so I looked through the peep hole thing ( TBH I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED I THINK THATS WHAT ITS CALLED) and it took me by surprise. I would have never expected to see him here. I opened the door and he would not say anything. he was just staring.

*SASUKES POV*

as she opened the door I forgot why I was here in the first place. why was I here again. Sasuke what the fuck, think, think. "um sasuke?" she said. "oh sorry hinata. um is sakura here?" I asked. she looked so pretty. She reminded me of someone, she reminded me of my mother. Shes so gentle and kind. Is she not afraid of me? that's right we had bumped into each other this morning. i then realized i was staring and she look so uncomfortable. I stopped and then looked at her in the eyes. I think that's when she realized what she was wearing. She look at me and then blushed. " i am sorry i had not remembered what i was wearing." she said " oh no it okay you look very beautiful." i said WAIT BEATIFUL SASUKE WHAT??? " yeah you look beautiful" i told her. She looked like she could faint right now. "well if sakura is not here i think i should be leaving." i said. "oh ok" she said. "have a great night hinata" i said " you too sasuke" she said as she closed the door. it was something about the way she talked and said my name it was so calming. but why am i all of a sudden interested in hinata. i shock my head to clear my thoughts when i saw sakura.

"hey sakura can i talk to you for a moment?." "sasuke what are you doing here?" she asked. "listen Sakura i came here to apologize for today and i want you to know that you were right. I only liked you because of the fact you were very clingy to me when we were younger. You were right i want to apologize." i said as she broke into laughter, "oh sasuke you really made me laugh. Its okay i was also mistaken but came to my sense i glad you did to. Also, did you just come from my house?" she asked "yeah why?" i asked "OHHH hinata was there did you see her, DID YOU!!??"she said all exited. "yes y yes i did why" i said as i tried not to blush. "she beautiful isn't she?" she asked me. "she really is isn't she." WAIT WHAT DID I SAY. "HAHAIM JUST MESSING WITH YOU SASUKE, but really you should take her out sometime" she said. "yeah right" i said sarcastically. we said  out good byes and i went home and so did she

*SAKURA POV*

ahh but sasuke should really consider asking hina out they would make an awesome pair. I can twait to get and hear about what happened with hinata and sasuke during dinner. she said as she walked home with a smile on her face

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I WILL BE UPDATING SOON. this chapter took me a while cause i have been busy and haven't had time at all. till next time