CHAPTER 9

*HINATAS POV*

I had gotten up from sleeping and I woke up pretty hungry today, I was craving spicy curry. I didnt want to buy some but I wanted to have fun making some. I got up and went to the kitchen start making some but I didnt find anything I need to make the curry.

"neji? I asked as I knocked at his door. there was no response. "um Neji are you awake?" I asked. "oh hinata come in" he said as he yawned. "sorry did I wake you?" I asked smiling. " actually no I was already awake I just didnt hear you?" he said as he was stretching.

"well um neji I was going to ask if you could accompany me to the market to buy some things to make curry because theres nothing in the kitchen." I said. " oh sure let me get ready ill be there in 10 minutes" he said as he got up and went to the bathroom.

I waited out on the porch of the house and then I saw him come out. "ok neji ya ready?" I asked. "yeah" he said determined.

we went to a near by market were I knew we would find everything and we did!! as we were walking home I was talking to neji. " hey im so happy I could finally spend time with you, all of the head of the hyugas things have you busy lately." I said. " yeah thank you hinata for bringing me out here because if it weren't for you I would be inside doing nothing." he said rubbing the back of his head.

I smiled at his response but then was on the floor. "hey watch were your-" the person that bumped into me said. " hey watch out with hinata" said neji. "oh my bad hinata im so sorry." said sasuke as he reached for my hand. " oh hey sasuke I haven't seen you in while" I said as I grabbed his hand and got up.

"wow hinata you look-" said sasuke "umm sorry I got to go" he said while looking back at me and letting me fall back again. " so sorry hinata" neji said helping me get up. " thank you neji." I said " sasuke sure has change huh?" I said as I blushed

we still had a long way to walk but I didnt mind. I was getting close to home when I had seen sakura walking up to her house. she looked so mad it was scary. I knew that if I didnt do anything she might end up breaking her house."um neji can you take the things back to the house I need to see what's up with sakura. She looks really mad and I think if I dont help shes gonna destroy her house" I said. " ha yeah you're right" he said laughing. " ok hinata ill see you at home stay safe" he said "yeah thanks neji"

as I was walking up to sakuras house I could sense the aura that came from her house. she was pissed. I knocked at her door. "SASUKE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW" she said yelling at the door. "well see im not sasuke but I can come another time." I said jokingly.

"oh sorry hinata come in please" she said as she opened the door. "hey sakura how you doing" I asked . " hey hinata I've been good." she said looking at the floor. " hey sakura is something wrong?"

"Actually yes there is something wrong, I hate everything, I cant be happy without felling guilty. I cant be happy with out hurting others and I HATE IT. sometimes I feel like I cant breathe. I want to be happy. I WANT TO BREATHE DAMNIT. I WANT TO BREATHE IN THE TIMES IM HAPPY BUT I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN HOLDING IN MY BREATH CAUSE IM AFRAID IM MIGHT HURT SOMEONE. I want to be loved, I want a family again, I want my love here." she said now being able to breathe.

oh wow she really had a lot on her chest. "sakura if you need me im right here, you tell me anything ill be here." I said as she jumped on me and started hugging me. "hinata you really are a good friend" she said in my shoulders.

*SAKURAS POV*

"hinata im not sure if I had told you but im in a relationship with Kakashi and I am madly in love with him" I told her expecting a shock look, and that's what I got but different. " I knew it" she said as she jumped up and down. " YAY SAKURA I KNEW IT AND YOU KNOW HES MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT" she asked. "wait how do you know?" I asked

"well sakura I can tell by the way you guys talking about each other. especially the way Kakashi talks about you. I can also tell by way he looks at you the way he describes you hes clearly in love with you." said hinata.

END OF CHAPTER

sorry I took so long I have no motivation left and I feel like ending it the next chapter so I dont know let me know what you guys think.