Chapter 7

y'all asked me so much for this shit so here it goes
ig i'll continue with it since i still want to build that dark, mysterious and gray atmosphere that i try to make with my descriptions and scenarios, but it's not working like i wanted it to- i kinda gave up because my writing sucks but i'll try to improve

for the sake of this book

💊

"So, i want you to go to the room of the bottom and DO NOT make any sound, understood? leave this plate inside and then fucking run out of there"

"Why me!?"

"Because you have to and because i say so" the winged male handed him a plate with food in it.

"What's inside? or should i say, who's inside?" the masked blonde asked, taking the plate hesitantly and sending a glare to the door behind the other, looking at the chains and locks on it.

"We don't want to wake them up, alright? just go in and out, easy"

"Again, why don't you go?" this time the ravenette asked, getting in the conversation "like, you know more of this place than we do, and because of the way you're acting i can tell it is pretty dangerous"

"i need to stay outside to lock it immediately, please, i need your help"

"fine, i'll do it" the blonde walked past the older and stood infront of the door "i'm ready!" he said slightly jumping on his place, being careful with the plate of food in his hands, it was plenty of food actually, maybe the person inside could last at least 4 days with that.

"Alright.." he walked behind the younger male "are you actually sure that you want to do it right no-"

"Yeah! i can do it" he gave him a thumbsup before looking back at the door infront of him, it was made of metal, shining a bit with the crystals that were on the walls, they had different colors but on the same shades of blue, purple and pink.

"3, 2.." the ravenette started a countdown from far away from them, atleast 5 meters in the tunnel. "1!!" the door opened, the room was pitch black and he couldn't see anything, only the entrance that was lighted with the light from the crystals. He looked at Phil who gave him a quick nod and a smile, making him feel better and going inside, trying not to look around.

He left the plate on a little table that was in what looked like the middle of the room, but right as he was going to turn around leave..

he heard breathing infront of him, looking up but only seeing black, he couldn't see further the table so he just stayed quiet to listen for a sign of someone there, he clearly hear the breathing, it was a bit shaky "Who's there-?" his voice echoed through the walls of the room, getting surprised at how empty the could be.

He was trying to figure out what was in the shadows, who was in the shadows.

wait..

"Dream!" he heard the older yell from the door "Come back here!" he snapped out of his thoughts and slowly started walking backwards, still looking at the darkness of the room as if it was going to stop whoever was in there, keeping an eye of them..

if he looked then he could defend himself if he was prepared, right?

Well, that theory went out the fucking window when he heard something from the left of the room "what the-"

he felt how somebody pulled him by his hoodie, immediately going to "protect" himself but he stopped when he saw it was Phil, falling to the floor as he was pulled out of the room, the older locking it.

"I TOLD YOU TO BE FAST-!! IN AND OUT. WAS IT THAT HARD???" he yelled at the masked blonde who was standing up and taking his mask off.

"I'm curious ok!?"

"Curiosity killed the cat"

"Yeah but-!"

"No buts. Just leave" he did what the older said, walking down the little tunnel and taking Sapnap by his arm since he was standing on the door frame. The winged man sighed as he was going to move on but he stopped moving when he heard a voice.

"Phil!" he heard someone whisper-yell behind him "psst! Phil!"

"Yes?" he turned around, facing the door "do you need something?"

"It there a new kid?" the whispers sent shivers to his body, the voice was still quiet but quite aggressive, as if he was going to leave any second now and they had to hurry up before he leaves.

"Yeah, two actually, maybe you'll be able to meet them soon, but please take the pills that are in the food, it'll help-"

"Oh i know how these shits work, thank you Phil!~" the whispering stopped as he left, locking the door of the tunnel so no one would find the other door without him knowing.

💊

So, this will be hard but i will continue this book, i might have like 5 books going on but OH WELL THIS STORY IS A BIT DARK AND I'M IN THE MOOD TO WRITE DARK THINGS LET'S GO-