Chapter 5

"So, i was once human, like the two of you"

"Isn't pink haired man human too?"

"Haha, so funny kid" He said sarcastically in his monotone voice.

"Stop calling me kid! how old are you to call me that??"

"Older than you" He grabbed an apple and started eating it, opening his mouth showing a fang between his teeth.

"Woah so you're a vampire, how impressive, i'm an arsonist, nice to meet you"

"Stop"

"BOI-"

"Techno, stop" the male with wings said "now, this is Technoblade and he helps me keeping this place safe, protecting us"

"Why did you get us out of there..?" The shorter blonde said suddenly, his eyes on the floor "we're insane"

"No, you're not insane, let me tell you the story is was going to tell before those two started fighting" He gave a death stare to the two and turned his head back to the blonde.

"I got you out of there because.. there's still hope"

"Hope? I haven't heard that word in a long time" The ravennete said, turning his attention to the male infront of him.

"You're not completely insane, you're not insane, is just something is wrong with you.. look, i sent Techno to get you because i just discovered that you were there, I don't get people out of those rooms just because, i do it because i can save you, there's some people who are meant to be there, but you're not, and when Techno told me about your friend i searched him in the data of the hospital and got your tape, looks like you're not that fucked up like others"

"So you're a hacker that searches for not-insane kids and saves them"

"You could say that"

"And what's with the wings?" The blonde asked this time.

"You see.. i was an angel, i lived a good life and looks like I deserved to get to heaven.. but, I wasn't very wanted there, the people there though of me like somebody who needs to be locked and never come out because.. i really believed people could change, you can change, he can change, everybody can change, they didn't like my ideas of saving people from a mental hospital and well, they weren't the type of person to give you a chance so they.. threw me to the earth again so i'm a fallen angel now.. i've been searching in the data of the hospital to save the ones that can be saved, because they're not going to help you, they just make you loose your mind completely and that's what I don't want, they don't understand you're just kids that unfortunately grew with a problem"

"So you don't think we are insane?"

"I think you need a second chance, they didn't give that chance to any of the people locked in there, so that's why they're completely insane, because being locked in there.. in a room with nothing but a bed, with people just drugging you so you can't even move.. it's horrible"

"I thought nobody cared about us, like, i'm a fucking arsonists and this guy here a cannibal, you really think we can change?"

"Absolutely"

💊

"So, we're the only ones you saved or..?" the blonde asked, they were walking around the base, getting to know it.

"Well.." The taller opened a door that had a little bee drawn and got in.

"Hello mister Phil!" A boy said, he was sitting in the bed of the room. Facing the wall, he had a book in his hands

"Hey Tubbo, how are you?"

"I'm better, thanks for asking" The boy turned around but his face couldn't be seen because of Phil.

"WAITWAITWAIT, THEre's nEw peopLE" He said, his wings covered the boy from the other two's view. "I'm just gonna warn you, don't.. freak out-"

"Ok?" The blonde said.

When the taller moved his wings out of the way, the face of the boy, apparently called Tubbo, could be seen, half of his face were burning marks, his right eye had an eyepatch and little cuts could be seen in the wound that was over half of his face, he had a flower crown in his head making him look less bad but it wasn't THAT bad.

"Holy shit what happened to him!?" The ravennete ran to the smaller boy and hugged him tightly, making sure to not touch the wound in his face.

"Heh, it's ok, i'm okay now" he tried to push away the other but was unsuccessful.

"Sapnap, you idiot let him go! you're going to hurt him!"

"I'm being careful!" he squished the boy even more "He's so cute i don't want to let him go!" (This is not a ship, in the Dream SMP Sapnap is mean with many people but he's always soft when he talks with Tubbo so shhh, don't say it's a ship)

"Thanks but please let me go I can't breathe-" when Sapnap heard that he immediately let go of the smaller boy.

"Oh god i'm so sorry i-"

"What the fuck is happening here?" Everybody turned their heads to the person in the door of the room.