Chapter 8

I got inspiration, don't expect me to upload more often tho-

💊

"It's time for dinner!" a tall blonde came in the room, the other two looking at him "You're going to meet someone"

"Oh?" Sapnap stood up from his bed and put on his shoes, looking at the masked boy that was on his own bed, reading something.

"I'll go in a minute"

"Alright, come with me Sapnap" he opened more the door and moved to the side, letting the other walk out of the room "Just follow the crystals of color green on the ceiling, they'll lead the way" Dream nodded and the older left, leaving him alone in the dark room where the only light came from the crystals of different colors stuck in the ceiling and walls, all had different sizes and forms. He looked around, sighing and leaving the book on the bed before standing up.

The room was not that empty, it had 2 beds and some drawers on the wall infront of eachone, a nightstand in the middle of the beds, the walls weren smooth considering that they were in a cave underground, then curiosity came. Did Phil build all of this? How big is this place? everything was silent before he got out of his thoughts and put his shoes on, still looking around, he's never seen anything like this in his whole life! the crystals looked like something from other world and he still had many questions about Phil's wings.

Does this mean that he's not the only one? Are there more fallen angels?

He sighed again, i'll ask him later.. this was too much information to process in only one day, he needed time.
At least he wasn't starving to death on the streets, at least he wasn't stuck inside one of those horrible rooms where he stayed in for some good 3 years, if he staid longer he would've lost his mind.

He walked to the door, opening it and looking down the hall, the green crystals leading him to the right so that's where he went. It looked like the place was a labyrinth, there were multiple halls that weren't that big, some were longer but that didn't really bother him at all, he turned at least 3 corners before finding a big room, there could be more than 7 people inside that's for sure, maybe Phil was planning on saving more people? He got out of his thoughs when Phil waved at him, walking to the table and sitting next to Sapnap, Phil across the table.

"Hey Phil!" he said, all of the people he's met before were there, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno was his name-? and of course Phil!

but.. there was an extra plate next to the older "Is someone else going to sit there-?" he said, pointing to the plate.

Wait.. there was one plate by both of Phil's sides-? He felt someone grab his shoulder, immediately turning around startled and found nothing "Did i scare you?"

He turned to see Phil again and saw two people standing behind him, they both had hoods on their heads, one was smaller than the other.

"What did i say by scaring people?" The winged man said clearly annoyed.

"Sorry-" the same voice as before spoke again, it sounded like the taller was a male but the shorter hasn't said a word yet.

"Just sit down" Sapnap and Dream looked at each other, confused.

"Hey Wilbur! long time no see my friend! you gotta get out of that room more often!" Tommy said loudly.