Chapter 3 | |¿Ɛ ǝdɐ⊥

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!!" The boy screamed while the doctors tried to put him inside a room with a big window.

He managed to get out of their hands and fell to the floor, he quickly stood up and ran down the hallway, he kept running, not knowing where he was heading to, he,s just ran through the labyrinth of halls and boxes.

"Get him!!" Some doctors ran behind him, he didn't know what to do, he looked for an unlocked door, when he turned a corner he saw a door that was being locked, just before the doctor could place the lock he got in and closed the door, he heard the doctor from the other side scream for the other's attention, he was going to fight just to stay in that room, he wasn't going to get out, it was dangerous.

"First time?" He wasn't alone, when he turned around and saw another male, his hair was blonde and had a mask on the side of his face, it was creppy but he didn't get scared, he just stared.

"Nono, it's the opposite of that, i've done this like 3 times in a row" He said sitting on the floor, his breathing was the opposite of calm, he was tired.

"Why are you here?"

". . ."

"If you don't want to tell me it's completely fine"

"i'm trying to breathe dumbass"

"Oh-"

"Arson"

"What?"

"The reason i'm here is arson, it was worth it"

"How much time have you been here? you don't seem new but well.. you still run away from the doctors so you can't have much time here so"

"i've been here like 4 months, i always run when they get me out of that stupid box.."

"You're strong, i see"

"And you? why are you here?"

"I honestly don't remember"

"That's unfortunate" he said, laughing at the end.

Someone started trying to open the door, they were trying to get in.

"Oh no, do you have something we can block the door??"

"Nope, sorry"

"It's okay.. guess i'm going to spend another week in isolation again uh?" he stood up, waiting for his fate to come.

"And what's your name blondie?" he asked getting closer.

"Call me Dream"

"What an unusual name.. call me Sapnap then"

"Pfft- Sapnap" He wheezed like his lungs were going to come out of his bodie

"It's the first thing i could think of! besides, i like it"

"Ok Snapmap"

"Hey!" The both laughed, the blonde got up from his seat and walked to the other, giving him a hug.

"I hope i can see you later"

"Yeah, see you later dude"

The door opened with a bang and three doctors came in, taking "Sapnap" away from the blonde.

📼

Loading. . .

🔊

✔️

"Introduce yourself"
"i won't do shit!"
"Ok, this is tape 1, take 6, the patient had escaped multiple times, today is december 11 of 2020"
"I'm not a patient! i'm a fucking prisoner!!"
"Do you want to see your family again? then shut you mouth"
"No i don't want to see them again!, they're fucking-

"Tape 1, take 7, you won't get out of here until you answer the questions"
"I don't want to get out anyway, i don't want to go back to the fucking box!!"

"Tape 1, take 12"
"Ugh fine! My name is Nick but my friends call me Sapnap"
"Why "Sapnap"?"
"I don't know, i met this guy who called himself Dream so the first thing that came to my mind in that moment was Sapnap, it sounds ridiculous but eh"
"How many friends do you have? Do you have any strong connection?"
"No, my only friend is that guy, he's the only one who didn't judge me for being here"
"Is Dream one of our patients?"
"Yeah, he seemed pretty cool, i liked him"

"Why do you have an obsession over fire?"

"Everybody always forgot about me and.. i just wanted to shine, be brighter, i wanted people to notice me"

"Burning them?"

✔️

🔇

📼