Chapter 2 || Tape 2

"Please get me out of here" The boy begged to his sister, he has been there for only 2 weeks and he felt like he was dying, screams could be heard from the halls, looks like he wasn't the only one who hated it there.

"George i know it is hard but, you have to understand, they're going to help you!" She yelled from the other side of the call.

"Everybody here is insane! i heard the doctors talk about this Dream guy, he seems terrifying, please get me the fuck out"

"You're there for a reason!.. i have to go"

"Please don't leave me, this is the last call i can do, they just gave a second chance because i somehow i convinced them, please-" He got cut off by a beep sound from the phone "God damnit"

"Hey, your time is over, get back to your room"

"More like a box" He said in an annoyed tone while he got near the guard, ready for him to take him to his room.

They got back to the boy's room and the guard unlocked it

"Get in" The smaller boy just did what he told him and walked inside, the door getting locked behind him.

💊

He had nothing to do, everything was surprisingly quiet and he could only hear his own breathing, after a bit of being bored he sat on his bed and stared to the floor when he heard steps outside.

"Give it back!"

"Get the mask away, throw that shit, he doesn't need it anyways" The taller male said to the male infront of him, still holding a blonde boy near him, grabbing the other boy's hands and placing them behind the him "You're so annoying"

George got near his door and looked through the tiny window in his door, he couldn't almost see anything.

But in the blink of an eye, the blonde got out of the taller's grip and punched him in the face, he jumped to the assistant that had his mask and started punching him, multiple steps could be heard coming from both sides of the white hallway, suddenly there were 5 people trying to separate Dream from the poor guy, he placed his mask in the side of his head before everybody got there so he thought it was safe.. he was wrong.

When the other doctors came two tried to calm him down when the others tried to help the other to get up from the floor, the blonde was still trying to get out of their hands and keep punching the assistant but his mask fell of his head and smashed with the floor, it didn't break but it had a scratch all over the right side of it.

George was in shock, he just witnessed how a doctor's assistant was almost killed with only two hands and a lot of bloodlust.

He backed away from the door, watching more doctors run by it from side to side, it was a chaos, he was speechless, was this guy that dangerous? he'll make sure to get the fuck away from him that's for sure.

"I just wanna go home but i'm stuck in this box, what do you think Georgy?"

📼

Loading. . .

🔊

✔️

"Hi, my name is George, i'm 19 years old and today is.. december 6 of 2020, tape number 1"
"Ok George.. what do you like to do?"
"I love to sleep, that's one.. i like talking with my friend"
"Your friend? what's their name?"
"He's called Georgy, he's weird but it's entertaining to talk with him, it's a complete coincidence our names being so similar"
"Wrong"
"What do you mean with wr-"
"How much do you talk to him"
"uh ok? all the time, he sometimes scares me but it's ok, i really love him, he's a really good friend"
"Wrong"
"What do you mean with wrong!?"
"Shut up, now answer the last question"
"Ugh"
"Do you have any trauma of your childhood or family?"
"i..-"
"A- a friend of mine killed himself when i was 7.. we were so young.. he had problems in his family and god knows where the fuck he found the razor, we were just kids and he already knew how to slit his wrists.."
"What was his name?"

"His name was-"

✔️

🔇

📼