Chapter 4

"Do it kid, kill the guard, you want to be free right?"

"We're not taking anybody else with us?"

"Do you have any friends here?"

"Yes, he called himself Sapnap" The taller quickly went back to his phone and started typing, it looked like he was texting someone.

"Do it kid, do you want me to save your friend right?"

". . ."

"Alright, i'll do it"

The taller ran through the hallway where they were in, leaving the blonde with the guard.

"You can do this Dream.." He came out of the corner and stood there, waiting for the guard to look in his direction.

"Kid put your hands up!" the guard yelled at him, he started running to the guard and..

💊

"Yes!" The male whisper-shouted when he managed to unlock the door, opening it slowly and getting in. He walked to the bed and there was laying a boy with black hair, asleep. He started moving the boy to wake him up, he suddenly jumped in his bed and backed away from the other.

"And who the fuck are you!?" He yelled.

"SHH" He put his hand in the other's mouth "I'm going to get you out of here, be quiet, your friend is waiting for us"

"i don't think so, my only friend is here, stuck in a box"

"And he's the one who told me to get you out of here, now come on, we got to get out of here before everyone wakes up" They ran through the halls trying to not make any noice, when they got to the place he left the blonde he panicked.

"Where's the kid!?" He turned the corner and his eyes widened at what he saw..

Blood.

Blood all over the ground, his eyes scanning the entire hall, until he saw the blonde kneeled down besides the body..

"Dream are you-" The boy got surprised when he saw what was infront of him, backing away a bit.

"Kid did you..?"

"DID HE JUST EAT SOMEONE??" The boy with black hair yelled.

"So that's why he's here.." The taller said, thinking of what the blonde was capable of doing. Cannibalism wasn't a good thing for sure but, it was just a mental illness, he couldn't get mad about it, the kid wasn't capable of controlling it, he was just 17, he didn't know anything about the outside world if he's been living there for 3 years.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay kid, we gotta go" He walked with the other two behind him.

"Hey Dream, that's cool!" He whispered to the other.

"You really think so?" He got excited, someone wasn't scared of him!

"Boys, cannibalism isn't a good thing but, for me, i think you're cool kid" The taller said trying to make them happy, he wasn't the best doing that so he felt good knowing that he just got 2 more out of there. Even if he was caught on camera, nobody would find him anyways, so he didn't care.

💊

"And we're here!" They got to a cave, it was a bit small, they walked through the woods, he was carrying the boy with black hair on his back, while the other just walked grabbing his hand so he wouldn't get lost if he got distracted.

"I haven't seen the outside world in.. years, i forgot how amazing and peaceful is out here..!" He said exhaling the fresh air of the night.

"Are we really going to stay in a fucking cave"

"No" He let the shorter get to the ground, getting near the cave "This is just the entrance" he smiled and walked inside the cave, the other two still following him. They got to the end of the it and the taller moved a big rock, the part where the rock was had some dirt covering a little door on the floor, he opened it and went down the stairs "Come with me".

The other two looked at eachother with hesitation and didn't move, they just stood still "Don't be afraid, there's nothing strange, it's not a trap" He held his hand out of the hole and the blonde was the first to take it, he turned around and started going down, it was like another cave but hidden "Sippy Cup, come down too".

"Hey!" He went down the hole too, the stairs were long "Are you sure this leads somewhere? It's like, infinite stairs or something-"

"We're almost there" They finally got to the end "Now, i'm going to open this door and i'm gonna need you to.. not freak out"

"I've seen enough shit to get surprised"

"Whatever you say Sippy Cup" he opened the door, revealing like a underground base, it had many things, there were chests, tools, weapons, the weapons were all broken but it looked like it was done on purpose "Dad i'm home! i bought the ones you asked me for" He moved some plants hanging from the ceiling and there was another door, he opened it and the other two ran inside when they saw many types of plants and flowers.

"Wow I haven't seen so many colors together in years! this is beautiful!" The blonde said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm glad you like them" A man came out from some plants "I've been taking care of then myself" he said, the boys were surpirsed, they didn't have words to express what was infront of them.

There stood a man with big black wings, they were even bigger than the man himself, the wings were touching the floor like a dress because of how big and long they were, the feathers on them made it look fluffy.

"I..-"

"I told you to not freak out"

"AND WHAT ARE YOU???"

"Sit down boys, i'm going to tell you a story"