Chapter 6 || Tape 4 & 5

"Tommy!" Tubbo ran to the other and hugged him tightly, the blonde immediately wrapping his arms around his friend.

"Tommy hello! i was showing two new people around"

"Ugh, more people? Are you serious Phil?"

"Don't talk like that to your father you little shit"

"Shut up Techno, you're worse!"

"Dream why don't you introduce yourself??" Phil asked the shorter so the other two would stop fighting.

"Hi i'm Dream! i just got here today just like my friend, Sapnap"

"You got my attention" Techno said.

"Well.. i'm 17, almost 18 and.. i lived in that hospital for.. 3 years.."

"DID YOU JUST SAY 3 YEARS!?" Tommy yelled, surprised.

"Wow.. that's a lot.." Tubbo said this time "Can you let me go now Tommy?"

"No! I don't want that shit near you!" He said looking into the ravennete's soul

"Do you really think that can scare me??" he walked to the other, getting infront of him, the blonde let go of the boy in his arms and pulled him out of the way, getting ready to stab shit.

"You really think you can fight me bitch?"

"I do" the ravennete grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Boys please! don't start a fight!"

Phil knew this was going to get worse, this was literally the most dangerous thing that could happen, they were in a base, underground, with a bunch of teenagers with mental problems that had experience on killing and were going to start fighting.

Wow. just wow.

Tommy was about to punch the boy infront of him but he felt how someone hugged him from behind, trying to pull him away from the other "Tommy please! Stop!" the brunette said.

"Tubbo..?"

"Yes, yes i'm Tubbo, don't attack him please, remember your promise?"

"But-"

"Calm down, i'm okay, we're okay, there's no need to fight"

"He fucking saved you this time, but next time, i won't hesitate to fucking stab you" He turned around and walked away, Tubbo following him.

"Sorry!" Tubbo shouted before getting out of the room.

"Well that was something" Techno said, getting out of the room too.

"What's his fucking problem? like, literally, why is he here? did he kill someone or something like that?" The boy turned his head to Phil.

"You see uh.. Sapnap, you can't keep doing.. that, he's here because i got him out of the hospital some weeks ago, but i suggest you to not make him angry, he has anger problems"

"How did Tubbo calm him down??" Dream said, putting his mask on.

"Well, i got him and Tubbo out at the same time, it's getting harder and harder to get people out of there because of the security they add everytime we break in, but they really don't care if someone kidnapped and killed you, they just eliminate any information about you, like if you never existed. So we tried getting Tommy out but he refused, he only wanted to get out if you brought Tubbo too.."

"Do you know why they're so close?"

"I don't but i have a tape, wanna hear it?"

"It's the tapes that are recorded when we're there?" the masked boy asked.